Any updates on the Nova, Glen?

Started by Bruce Dorsi, February 21, 2014, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Glen ..These are the photo's of the car I found at the World of Wheels show that was set up similar to yours ... Again , thanks to your thread I somewhat understood what was going on in this car ...Sorry for the crappy photos ..... :roll:

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Glen

Yep...that belongs to Hollis Jones. Nice car stock dash and all.  I met him in las Vegas at the psca race too.  He is also a Steve morris customer.

He runs on alcohol so no intercooler.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Glen"Yep...that belongs to Hollis Jones. Nice car stock dash and all.  I met him in las Vegas at the psca race too.  He is also a Steve morris customer.

He runs on alcohol so no intercooler.

I was going to ask about that ... I did not see any of the alum tubes like your car going into the interior to the intercooler ... There is a good sized "Box" below the rear window in front of the fuel cell ... Never got a chance to ask anyone about it ...  And yes ..It is a very nice car .....  8)

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

Just wanted to drop a note, I've been lurking and truly enjoyed the sensation of speed in those terrific videos. I would venture a guess that all the footage is very useful in assessing the setup. I'm a tame bodyman who enjoys racing from a distance, but Glen you seem to be having the full racing experience. Go fast and enjoy safely. What a ride you put together!

Matt
Matt