November 2013 Build day

Started by enjenjo, October 06, 2013, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

It's about time for another build day for the race car. Any suggestions for a date?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

My first thought is not this coming weekend. Our son and his family is coming +to console his mother because her (an my) grand daughter went on her first date to her high school homecoming dance. So far all the rest of my weekends look open but it remains on a first come first served basis. GPster

416Ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's about time for another build day for the race car. Any suggestions for a date?

Once a date is set I will see if I can join in. Your not THAT far away.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

I will be there in spirit ....    Or is that Spirits  :?:  :shock:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"how about Oct 27th?
I'll try to be there.  I'm working on the cabin and should be due for a break by then.
George

GPster

That date is open for me but I'll have to check on accomidations. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"That date is open for me but I'll have to check on accomidations. GPster

that should be no problem.

moose

Sorry, but my Sundays Wednesdays and Fridays are full for the next several weeks. So I will not be able to make the 27th...

moose

enjenjo

Sorry about this guys, but something has come up, and I can't have the build day next sunday. So it's CANCELLED for the time being. We'll try to come up with a day in November.

39deluxe

I'm pretty much open in November.

Tom

enjenjo

How about thanksgiving weekend?

GPster

Maybe you'd better scratch CANCELLED. I almost missed thedate on your reply and thought nothing had changed. GPster

GPster

Yesterday the chances of a fre Thanksgiving meal vanished. I could do Saturday an/or Sunday With Day Light Savings Time fresh if we quit early enough I can ransom a bed in Kent at daughter's house for trip home. If we work til dark my old eyes will have to look for accomidations. GPster

GPster

I will probably need to re-consider my availability. We might be "Baby Sitting" (a term used cautiously when referring to a 12 year old "young lady"). We may have to extend our restaurant reservations for one more person. Don't throw the idea out but don't go with it on my account. GPster