kzoo nsra

Started by rer_239, August 30, 2013, 12:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rer_239

Who's going to kzoo?  Going to be able to bring my '29. Even tho it doesn't look the best.  How do i meet up w/you guys.

phat rat

Quote from: "rer_239"Who's going to kzoo?  Going to be able to bring my '29. Even tho it doesn't look the best.  How do i meet up w/you guys.

Take the first right turn after you get in, go to the end and look to the right. Also look for this car
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

We will be there with the "Ugly  Olds" ... Follow the above directions & look for a blue car that is ...Well ...Ugly.... :roll:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there in the 65 impala convert.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

I'll be there with the pink Marlin
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

39deluxe

I'm planning on being there with the '02 Cavalier. Hey, someone has to park outside in the spectators lot.

Tom

416Ford

My lovely wife and I will be there with the 46. What time do we need to get there on Friday to park up in the corner with the group?
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

phat rat

Quote from: "416Ford"My lovely wife and I will be there with the 46. What time do we need to get there on Friday to park up in the corner with the group?

Before all the space is gone, if you want on the road. Otherwise there is usually always room behind

416Ford

Quote from: "phat rat"Before all the space is gone

Thanks for narrowing it down for me Jack. :)
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

enjenjo

I have arranged with George to put his big tent up as usual, so we will have shade. I am trying to figure out how to heat the coffee pot, so those of you that want coffee can have it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "416Ford"

Well that's about as narrow as it can get unless everyone tells what time they plan to be there. Even then there are all the other people who come to the show and park around there also. :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "416Ford"

I think Jack may just be funnin' you ... Frank & George have always told me to get there on Thursday to get a good spot .. :?:  :shock:

Every year I get there on Thursday , and always end up building a house   :?  :?  

Strange ........ :roll:  :roll:

Bob..... :wink:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"I have arranged with George to put his big tent up as usual, so we will have shade. I am trying to figure out how to heat the coffee pot, so those of you that want coffee can have it.

How about the "fire ring thing" & a smaller bottle of propane  :?:  And the big chili pot ... The chili pot ... Oh ...Don't forget the chili pot ..... :idea:

Bob ....... :wink:

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be there in my "new" car. I traded my track roadster pick up off last week end for a '40 Ford deluxe coupe. I'd post a picture but the car doesn't know what color it is yet

It was done up as a Bonneville D/GC with a lot of lettering, decals and two tone satin paint, so I have been removing ugly for the past two days. It should be one color by Nats North. It took about 7 minutes to remove a couple dozen stickers.

It sets good, has moon discs, a 355 SBC, a 700R4 trans, 4.11 posi 9" rear on CE parallel leaf springs and a dropped front axle on air bags.

I think I'm gonna like it....after all, what's not to like about '40 Ford coupes?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

416Ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"I am trying to figure out how to heat the coffee pot, so those of you that want coffee can have it.

I have a two burner colman camping stove that could bring. I will trade a spot on the road for bringing it. :)