RRT Barbeque trailer

Started by enjenjo, February 15, 2004, 11:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"Yes we need lights, what have you got?

Frank,
I have two combination stop/turn/tail lights that are 3"/ 31/2 around.
the lights are new.
glad to help
Russ&Irene

enjenjo

Quote from: "48ford"

Frank,
the lights are new.
glad to help
Russ&Irene

We can use them.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

48ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "48ford"

Frank,
the lights are new.
glad to help
Russ&Irene

We can use them.[/quote

You can have them!
Russ&Irene

Ohio Blue Tip

enjenjo,
Shipped cooker UPS Monday, so you should get it today.
Let me know.
Now go cut it up!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Jokester

"The coupler came today, just what we need. thanks."

Glad you can use it; glad I could help out.

bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"enjenjo,
Shipped cooker UPS Monday, so you should get it today.
Let me know.
Now go cut it up!

Got it today, along with Slick 50's stuff.

Thanks to both of you.

enjenjo

We received the wiring kit from MrMopar , so along with the other stuff we are rolling. Mocking up all the stuff we have to put in it, we can get by with a 4' by 6' frame, so we started building that today. Still looking for something to skin the outside with. We have a frame, axle, tire, wheels, wiring, lights, pantry, cooker, keg to cook in, jack, coupler, gas bottles, and some cooking utensils.

We'll put as much of it together as we can on the 17th of April, and make a party out of it. We will go rain or shine on that day, we have enough room to get everyone inside.

48ford

Frank,
Give me your address,and I will drop off the lights
Russ

enjenjo

GPster

This may be kind of "off the wall" (but it's new) When I had my shop built they priced it by the size and figured the big door, man door and opaque lighting panels as extras. Because the roof and walls were a color to match our house they left the extra metal here. It's the standard metal building 5 rib design and I have some dark brown and some cream/tan. If we get that hard up for siding material I can bring it. Or maybe we can do it with old license plates. GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "GPster"This may be kind of "off the wall" (but it's new) When I had my shop built they priced it by the size and figured the big door, man door and opaque lighting panels as extras. Because the roof and walls were a color to match our house they left the extra metal here. It's the standard metal building 5 rib design and I have some dark brown and some cream/tan. If we get that hard up for siding material I can bring it. Or maybe we can do it with old license plates. GPster

I like that idea, if everyone sent a couple of old license plates from their state, we could shingle it twice!

:b-d:
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "GPster"...snip....Or maybe we can do it with old license plates. GPster

I like that idea, if everyone sent a couple of old license plates from their state, we could shingle it twice!
:b-d:

Kinda like this?

I've got a box full of 30 yr and newer plates but don't want to get rid of any of my real old ones.  Got some scooter plates for trim too 8)

George

Ohio Blue Tip

Old scooter plates are becoming rarer than beer left in my cooler!

:P
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

HotRodLadyCrusr

I (we) received in the mail today cooking utinsels in a blue carry case from Leon and his lovely wife Sharon from CA.  I'll bring them with me on the 17th and we can put them in the pantry of the BBQ.

THANKS SO MUCH guys, they're really going to come in handy.  Hopefully you'll be able to make it to a show where we'll (Ohio Blue Tip) will be doing some cooking.   :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Leon

Glad to see they arrrived O.K.  We will be at Bonneville for sure, not positive about anything else.  If the trailer gets out to the salt I'll be there for sure!  I'm probably going to take the pickup that trip so I can carry another sun shade, cooler, chairs, etc.