NSRA NATS-Louisville, 2013

Started by MO_JUNK, July 29, 2013, 12:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO_JUNK

enjenjo

I am leaving for the Nats thursday morning.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "enjenjo"I am leaving for the Nats thursday morning.

Wz said that you might be going and if so. you would be taking your Marlin. Will you be parking in the grass along the road to the swapmeet as you have in the past? I will be driving a root-beer and white 2-tone 58 Chevrolet Biscayne . Sam

enjenjo

Quote from: "MO_JUNK"

Wz said that you might be going and if so. you would be taking your Marlin. Will you be parking in the grass along the road to the swapmeet as you have in the past? I will be driving a root-beer and white 2-tone 58 Chevrolet Biscayne . Sam

I may be there with 348tripower, or I may be near the gate with Carps. I have your cell number unless it has changed.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Mo, I had thought about swinging down to Louisville for a day but will pass for more time on the way to Speed Week. George and I will be passing through Rolla late Thursday or early Friday.

You guys all have a good time.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Mo, I had thought about swinging down to Louisville for a day but will pass for more time on the way to Speed Week. George and I will be passing through Rolla late Thursday or early Friday.

You guys all have a good time.

Charlie

Charlie, hope you and George have a safe and enjoyable trip. Glad you can help Hooley out.  Brother is looking forward to your visit. Like others, I was very disappointed with the NSRA for a couple of years. I'm getting over it. Actually, I trying not to end up old and * at everything. I haven't been to Louisville since they opened up the years. I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoyed Kalamazoo and hope to get up there again. A couple years ago, my wife and I did the South rim of the Grand Canyon in early October and we spent a couple days on the plaza in Old Santa Fe. We haven't done the North Rim yet. Be Safe

bucketmouth

Yeah I'm going I hope to see some of you guys there for some more hotrod overload.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

348tripower

Look for my Blue and White Dodge COE on the grass out back.
Don Colliau

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "MO_JUNK"

I may be there with 348tripower, or I may be near the gate with Carps. I have your cell number unless it has changed.

Frank, I still have the same cell #. I'll look for you guys. My 58' is a root-beer and white mor-door with black rims and whitewalls. It will be posted with "For Sale" signs.

papastoyss

Quote from: "348tripower"Look for my Blue and White Dodge COE on the grass out back.
I'll see ya'll on my trip to the swap meet, I'm  a wimp now, I drive from our spot to the swap. Haven't found anything to buy the last two years, maybe if I walked I would find something to pack back to our spot.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

moose

Everyone traveling have a grand and SAFE time!!

I'll be there Wednesday evening thru Saturday......staying at the same flop house as Frank.....Be driving my old Black 67 Coupe D'Ville.Got the new 37 about 98% finished but just too many little things left to make it's maiden voyage......perhaps it will make the Zoo......See Ya There!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

348tripower

Quote from: "papastoyss"
Quote from: "348tripower"Look for my Blue and White Dodge COE on the grass out back.
I'll see ya'll on my trip to the swap meet, I'm  a wimp now, I drive from our spot to the swap. Haven't found anything to buy the last two years, maybe if I walked I would find something to pack back to our spot.
You are welcome to do that
Don Colliau

348tripower

Well, we made it to Louisville. 6.5 hrs one gas stop. We are set up against the fence out back. A chance of rain late Saturday. Otherwise it is cooler than normal. Nice !!!!!
Don Colliau

kb426

I hope all of you have a great time. If you are with good people and great cars, it's hard not to have fun. :D
TEAM SMART