East London Timing Assoc. Summer Bash

Started by Rochie, June 26, 2013, 08:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochie

Here they are.... We would really like to see some of the guys from RRT come up to the bash.... George, you're not that far away, neither are you Frank!

Well pictures didn't work

Ok I'll just have to tell you about it.  On Dundas St., the main Drag of London Ont. on Aug 10th some time after 3 or so there will be a summer bash.  There will be ol drag racers, old drag racing cars, hot rods of all description and most importantly, our only rule..NO GOOFS".  There will be food,  manly beverages, 4 bands, Roller Derby girls, a female Biker club, The Iron Sirens and something for everybody. Come on up/over/down and enjoy some Canadian Hospitality!
Email me at waynerochon@rogers.com and I'll send you a copy of the posters...they'rte pretty cool

phat46

When is it? I'm in Port Huron and have been to a cruise night in London. This Friday is our local Cruise Weekend and I have some friends from London and St. Thomas coming over, I bet you know some of them.

Rochie

phat46

I saw the pics over on the HAMB, and I see John posted a reply over there too, he'll probably be over here Friday.

parklane

Sorry Joe, but didn't make it there last night. It's been one of those years where we're up to our ears in work. Not going to miss the ELTA though. Sure hope to see you and a few others there. It's worth the drive.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

phat46

Well John, you didn't miss too much, we had some rain so the cars and spectators were down quite a bit.