spring is here

Started by 48ford, April 08, 2013, 08:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

put 100 miles on the ford last sunday.
It was real nice last sunday,and we were going out for lunch,so after coming home and changing into jeans ,Irene said get the old car out. I did not even clean it up ,just checked the fluids fired it up and some how ended up putting 100 miles on it running up the lake by  ceder point and back.
It felt good
Russ

enjenjo

Yes it is. I worked with the door open yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Still snowing in Muskegon.  Ready for some spring.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

58 Yeoman

It's 41*, cold, windy and rainy here.  Last Sunday was a nice day, though.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

papastoyss

Already mowed a lawn today. Paid $25.oo,got coffee money at  Hardee's for a while.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

sirstude

36 out and cold, windy and wet.  Snowed this last weekend.  Hopefully there will be a break in the wet for a few days so I can get the Impala out of storage.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Carps

Looks like autumn/Fall to me.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

bucketmouth

Don't know what it was supposed to be today,31C ,we had some rain and it has been humid all day. Yet when I took the roadster out this morning it was blue sky and perfect.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

tedkyler

Weather is touch and go here. Spring is definitely on its way though. Just went to the first Hot Rod swap meet of the year and the weather was cooperative for that. Not quite there for riding with the top down yet.  :lol:

enjenjo

40 degrees F here today, and rain from a dreary sky. Typical for this time of year.

Had the last day of bowling today. i won first place in a 9 is fine tournament, Highest league average, 191, high series, 681, high team game, 805, and high team series, 2170

After bowling I ran over to the steel supply and picked up some tubing for new front rails on Josh's Mustang.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Highest league average, 191, high series, 681, high team game, 805, and high team series, 2170.
Man, when you get high, you really get high.  Not too bad for an old guy. :wink:

High of 39 here today with snow/rain mix.....more snow Saturday....

Still 5" of snow at the cabin.
George