Mississippi Street Rod Association

Started by alchevy, March 18, 2013, 12:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Calling all street rodders......the place to be this weekend 3/22/13 - 3/24/13 is Pearl, MS at my club's Pre-'49 Rod Run at the Mississippi Braves parking lot. This will be our 35th year! Last year we had 160 registered and we are hoping for over 300 this year. It's the Dixie Rod Run! There's something for everyone at this event. Lots of cool street rods to look at, plenty of games to enjoy including driving games and kids games, large swap meet, new parts vendors, and more! We don't leave the ladies out as my wife is over the Ladies Tea. Friday night we'll feed the early birds a BBQ supper. Flame throwing contest after the meal. When you register your street rod, you receive Dixie Dollars to be used at the auction Saturday night and as you play games during the day on Saturday, you will get more Dixie Dollars. The ladies will receive Dixie Dollars at the Tea.
Go to www.ms-sra.org for more info.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Well rain was in the forecast and scared away a lot of street rodders from coming. But we had 81 pre-registered and 118 total registered with about 18 no-shows that had pre-registered. On Saturday the Sun came out and it actually was a nice day! I was stuck inside registration and did not get the first picture.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com