AC-Delco Fuel Pump EP 12S 6472381 Interchange help please

Started by Arnold, July 21, 2012, 02:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

I found this new in a box..have no idea what it is off? I tried doing
an interchange/cross reference search for awhile but could not find any app's? Any ideas what it will fit or where to look? Thanks..

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Arnold

Quote from: "phat rat"This is one site that showed up when I Googled it.

http://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/mak,CADILLAC,1967,ELDORADO,1320196,7.0L%2B429cid%2BV8,Fuel%252FAir,6256,Fuel%2BPump

Is yours electric?

.Yes..electric..Wow..thanks for the quick response..lol..that site never even showed up from where I Googled it from. Geez I hate that..different ISP's and different search results.I did go to the site you showed me and I cannot find an app for an electric pump..(67 Eldo I WISH I had one. haha)((69 W34 Toronado..crank windows no air was as close as I got to an Eldo of that vintage))

Arnold

Thanks Guys!..
Iculd not find exactly..an application..for what I was looking for. I thought with those #'s that I would search and bingo: That is what it is off.Probably because that pump is a superceded part..which..when I dug a little deeper..and cross referenced it(with the orginal#) with other pump manufacturers..GM used those #'s on so many vehicles from the mid 60's to the mid 90's(anyways) that there really is not a distinction between mechanical and electric. Other manufacturers replacement pumps for those#'s..it would be MUCH EASIER! lol..to find a GM vehicle..(and others!) that it DID NOT FIT haha. Thanks..