New trailer

Started by enjenjo, January 21, 2012, 07:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

At least new to me. It's a Pace, 4 new tires, near new 300 Watt generator, and air compressor. Twenty ft box, 8'5" wide. Outside of a couple lights, no repairs needed.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Yeh! but you still need something to pull it with. GPster

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice, Frank. Makes my 7x16 look tiny.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

moose

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Is it full yet????????

Not yet. I was not really looking for a trailer, but this one came along at a great price. For all practical purposes, the trailer came free with the generator and compressor.

wayne petty

time to cut a steel tube with a big chain to slip over the hitch.. chain  and padlock back to its self to prevent unauthorized users from attaching to it..

nice trailer.!!!! :D

32coupe

Will an F1 panel truck fit in it?   :lol:  :lol:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

enjenjo

Quote from: "32coupe"Will an F1 panel truck fit in it?   :lol:  :lol:

Yes it will. You buying another one?

Quotetime to cut a steel tube with a big chain to slip over the hitch.. chain and padlock back to its self to prevent unauthorized users from attaching to it..

I am studying some means of immobilising it. I have a couple ideas, I'll post what I come up with.

phat rat

I have a lock like this for my car trailer as they come for 2 5/16"

also http://www.etrailer.com/Locks/Tow-Ready/63228.html
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

58Apache

Congrats Frank!  I am probably going to be in the market for something similar within the next year or two. I like the idea of having a generator in one, and some extra space.

They can make a nice "dog house" to get out of the house to ...or an external "man cave" in some cases? Run some other hobby stuff out of there when the car is in the garage?

Anyway I will be wanting at least 5200 lb axles and brakes on both :) Oh and since I'll be moving to Texas, I would want an A/C unit ...or I can put one on.

I like the fact that there's a driver's side exit on that one too!

Steve

midnight sun

Quote from: "enjenjo"At least new to me. It's a Pace, 4 new tires, near new 300 Watt generator, and air compressor. Twenty ft box, 8'5" wide. Outside of a couple lights, no repairs needed.

Better let me come get it so as to keep it out of the snow for a while!!
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

enjenjo

It's full now, I put the Buick in it to make room in the shop for the build day.