WzJunk

Started by enjenjo, December 12, 2011, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I just wanted to do a shout out to WzJunk. I have stopped to see him many times when I was traveling, and he never failed to make me feel at home. I have stopped so many times that at his favorite lunch stop, both the customers and staff know me by name. :roll: Several times I have had issues of one type or another, and John has helped me fix them. I feel that he is a real friend, and I would do whatever he needs for him.

Not that their are not others on this board that I value just as much, but they are not 1000 miles away.

When I was out there this time, I told him that at the last build day we voted to have him paint the race car, then told him it was going to be black. He did not say no. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

WZ JUNK

I always enjoy your visits Frank and you are always welcome here.  Sorry to hear your spouse is under the weather.  We have also been a little sick here. :(

Currently the only color I am painting is orange.  Some of my friends think that I must be buying it by the 55 gallon drum. :)   I am not going to make any promises on the paint and body work but I will do what I can when the time comes.  I am sure all of you know that car needs to be assembled with all the fabrication done before it is blown apart for paint.  I think a removable body would work good on this car.  It sure makes it a lot easier to work on.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

32coupe

Ditto, I was with Frank on one of his visits, and John made myself and Scooter feel very welcome, we haven't been often enough to be on a first name basis with his lunch crew, but we still had a good time being shown all there is to see in John's little peice of America.

Thanks John
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Carnut

Humm, I'm wondering if John is getting ready to restore a bunch of 69 Dodge Chargers?

papastoyss

Quote from: "Carnut"Humm, I'm wondering if John is getting ready to restore a bunch of 69 Dodge Chargers?
Rebel flag on the roof???
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!