NSRA Louisville Nationals

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, July 23, 2011, 02:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Anyone interested in who is going and where we might all meet? If so, post on this thread.

I know Jack (Phatrat) with his purple '41 coupe, and I, with my orange and blue track roadster, will be there. I'm thinking we will try to stake out enough space for an awning or two east of the main building - across the road from where the repair shop has usually been. Not gonna do battle with anyone for awning space there - if there isn't any we will move an aisle or two closer to the swap meet.

Pipe up if you are interested in getting together at the grounds.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

From the looks of things, I am only going to be down saturday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

For the first time in 10 years we are going to pass.  We did the Power tour and that used up my stash of vacation cash. I am going to miss this.  :(
Don Colliau

Carps

I shall be there.

Sounds like your plan is to pitch a tent somewhere near 'the usual' location, so I'l, come lookin' fer ya'all.

If'n ya'all sees me afore I gits thar, jest tap me onna shoulder and say 'Gudday".
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat rat

Quote from: "Carps"I shall be there.

Sounds like your plan is to pitch a tent somewhere near 'the usual' location, so I'l, come lookin' fer ya'all.

If'n ya'all sees me afore I gits thar, jest tap me onna shoulder and say 'Gudday".

Are you sure our OLD eyes can see you?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Carps, We'll keep an eye out for ya. Been awhile...it'll be nice to chat a bit.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

reborn55

Be there Thursday-Saturday in wife 48 Chevy(green with flames)--be parked down the road from where your tent will be.

n.c.rodder

I'll be there Wednesday thru Saturday. Of course I'll be doing the "Rep" thing all week, so its kinda hard to do any meet & greets. But I know you'll have fun and I'll run into a few of you from time to time.

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

papastoyss

My better half & I will be there Thur.-Sat. We usually pile in w/our Memphis friends under there tent across from the south entrance to the vendor bld. Since I don't have a REAL street rod this year I'm borrowing my mother's 78 4d Impala. She said"You mean my car is old enough to enter an antique car show?" Last tear we had an intimate meet & greet , 4 or 5 of us between the last row of vendors & the food court. Nice conversation & it was COOL. Don, I'll miss you this year.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

Munster

Hi, Luke here from Sydney Australia and an Oz-E-Rodders member. We are flying over to attend The Nationals. Will you guys have a banner or anything to identify where you will be. For me it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Charlie Chops 1940

If we can't get up against the fence next to the road on the east side of the main building we'll be a row into the field towards to swap meet. My avatar roadster will be parked there most of the time as it doesn't cool good enough to go slogging around the grounds.

Jack's purple coupe might roam a little more.

I don't have a banner and will be traveling pretty light anyway.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

348tripower

Quote from: "papastoyss"My better half & I will be there Thur.-Sat. We usually pile in w/our Memphis friends under there tent across from the south entrance to the vendor bld. Since I don't have a REAL street rod this year I'm borrowing my mother's 78 4d Impala. She said"You mean my car is old enough to enter an antique car show?" Last tear we had an intimate meet & greet , 4 or 5 of us between the last row of vendors & the food court. Nice conversation & it was COOL. Don, I'll miss you this year.

I will miss seeing you and everyone else. I have made quite a few friends there over  the last 10 years. But there is always next year.
Don Colliau

57larry

I'll be there Wed thru Sun as always staying across the street

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there Thur.-Sun. east by the fence, look for the 34 primer coupe.
I wiill be near Charlie & Jack, stop and talk to me.  We are camping North of town and will spend a week.
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken