The newest Louisville post

Started by 348tripower, July 31, 2004, 06:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Ok everbody. We seem to want to meet and see everyone we have not met before!!!! How bout a meeting time on Thursday, Friday, Saturday about 1:00 pm est? Lets make this easy and agree on a time before we get there! I sure would like to shake some hands.

Don :lol:
Don Colliau

Fat Cat

I plan to shake my booty. So if you want to provide some company your welcome to join in.

Flipper

I'll be there on Saturday as a spectator.

Carps

I'll be there in spirit.   :cry:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"I'll be there in spirit.   :cry:

Can't figure any compelling reason to be in Louisville for business that weekend?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

On the HAMB it was mentioned around 12 noon on those days.  So maybe we could say the HAMB/RRT Meet and Greet will take place between 12 noon and 1pm at the red X on the map.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

alchevy

I'll meet y'all there at 12 noon est. It will be nice to meet the folks I've been talking to.  How many will be there on Thursday? From reading the different post, I think some are arriving on Friday.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

We are arriving on Thursday and MIGHT be able to make it into the fairgrounds by noonish but ya never know with traffic, registration, etc. so......Friday and Saturday meets and greets are for sure for us.

BTW: I'll be bringing hot dogs, buns and beans for Thursdays BBQ dinner.  Also, I have a line on fresh corn on the cob so I'll be bringing 5 dozen ears that we can cook up both Thursday nite and Saturday nite.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "348tripower"Ok everbody. We seem to want to meet and see everyone we have not met before!!!! How bout a meeting time on Thursday, Friday, Saturday about 1:00 pm est? Lets make this easy and agree on a time before we get there! I sure would like to shake some hands.

Don :lol:

Ok, we'll (Steve (SAL37)) and I will see you all there.  Thanks for the map Denise, that is really handy for us.

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Can't figure any compelling reason to be in Louisville for business that weekend?

New job has had me elsewhere and changed vacation plans.  Fear not, I'll be back.   :wink:
Carps

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"Thanks for the map Denise, that is really handy for us.

I stole it from FART CAT  from the other L'ville post.  I just figured it needed to be on this thread as well.  :wink:

348tripower

Thanks Denise,
  There is going to be a lot to see and do down at the Nats. Having a meeting time set up should work for just about everybody each day. We will be there bright and early on Thursday morning. Leaving tomorrow about 4pm. I'm driving the 37 and Red will have the newly finished 40 on the trailer. Its maiden voyage will be the trip from the motel to the fair grounds. :lol:
Don

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"On the HAMB it was mentioned around 12 noon on those days.  So maybe we could say the HAMB/RRT Meet and Greet will take place between 12 noon and 1pm at the red X on the map.

Don Colliau

choco

Oh, great. So you're leaving me to deal with Rayvn on my own? Thanks a lot, pal!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I am leaving Wednesday morning...will travel as long as my back will allow...may get there Wednesday evening but most likely Thursday AM.See Ya!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Carps

Quote from: "choco"Oh, great. So you're leaving me to deal with Rayvn on my own? Thanks a lot, pal!

Sorry Choco, but another once in a lifetime, not to be missed opportunity came up.
Carps