Skynyrd in Loo-Vul during Nats...

Started by Rayvyn, July 28, 2004, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamefink

Yeah, I was just pullin your chain. I've heard of those three groups and I'm sure I've heard a lot of their songs. I don't follow (study in this case :lol: ) any particular artist by name, I just enjoy the music as it plays on the radio.

Well on the flip side, I feel the best time for oldies or older music is anytime vintage cars are involved... But of course Purplepickup can vouch for me, when it comes to my car theres no 'music'. I have all the music I need comin from those pipes (the A is radio delete lol).

I will have the A in L'ville. My dad and I are sorting out a few minor cooling problems with the new "heart" (see below). We're also finishing the install on some creature comforts- windows, windshield wiper and an honest to goodness FLOOR and TOP! :shock:
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Rayvyn

Quote from: "flamefink"Yeah, I was just pullin your chain. I've heard of those three groups and I'm sure I've heard a lot of their songs. I don't follow (study in this case :lol: ) any particular artist by name, I just enjoy the music as it plays on the radio.

Well on the flip side, I feel the best time for oldies or older music is anytime vintage cars are involved... But of course Purplepickup can vouch for me, when it comes to my car theres no 'music'. I have all the music I need comin from those pipes (the A is radio delete lol).

I will have the A in L'ville. My dad and I are sorting out a few minor cooling problems with the new "heart" (see below). We're also finishing the install on some creature comforts- windows, windshield wiper and an honest to goodness FLOOR and TOP! :shock:

It's no wonder the car won't run right. The manifold doesn't go on the tire; it's an engine part!!  Geeeez, ya' gotta teach these young studs everything while holding their hand the whole way...!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(Make funna my music, will ya??  Ya' don't wanna get on my good side...!! Just ask Enjenjo. He made fun of me once. Now he shakes under the covers at night and has to cry himself to sleep...!!) :cry:
Jus' kiddin' young guy. Or would that be "Roddin' Tot"...?
Lookin' forward ta seein' ya' in Loo'vul next week. :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

QuoteNow he shakes under the covers at night and has to cry himself to sleep...!!)

It ain't cryin' I'm laughin'
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.