SRP magazine

Started by enjenjo, January 05, 2011, 12:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I picked one up a couple days ago. Overall it had enough for me to buy another one, but it has problems too. Most of the pictures are too small to see any detail. And the captions are in such small print, I had to struggle to read them even wearing reading glasses. I would give up some editorial content to get bigger pictures, and larger print.

Any one else look at it?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Never heard of it.

Out here in Aridzona SRP = Salt River Project... that is a small electric - bulk water supply organization
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Street Rod Premium. The first issue has a head on shot of a Lasalle on the cover.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wayne petty

a lot of the magazines are specials like the engine masters , only available at the new stands...  subscriptions don't make the cash the news stand sales do..

i will see if i can dig up info on that one as i am surf many of their magazine forums currently..  lurking   with a 7122 behind my name..

here is a link to most of the current subscriptions from them

https://www.circsource.com/store/storehomepage.html

i did find a bunch of references to it .. so it might be a upcoming magazine which would be great..

unklian

It's their attempt to be more like Rodder's Journal,
instead of the usual advertising drivel masquerading as tech.

kb426

I saw one in Hastings last week. I thought I would restrain myself to only one exp. mag. (Rodders Journal)
TEAM SMART