Started by 58Apache, August 11, 2010, 09:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Apache

57larry

river1

Quote from: "57larry"good color for a girl

or a VERY secure man :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "57larry"good color for a girl

Or Enjenjo who says he paints his cars to attract the ladys not hairy guys.

slocrow

Look's like the national "Mary Kay" winner is into the NATS>>>>>>   :)
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat46

I don't know about  "the most awesome" but I'll bet it was the only Pink Marlin there. At least i hope it was... :D

mrloboy

I love that Marlin! I had three pink cars in my past. A 56 Ford mainline sedan in Mopar Panther pink (left over from a customer project got me started. Next, a 55 Chevy 210 2dr. in a fleet pink colour from my industrial manufacturing days, then finally a 55 Chevy pickup in a Glasrit fleet light purple colour that was basically fucia. Took a lot of flack, but loved the cars! (big ugly guys like me are hardly feminine). I still have a Marlin in my "boneyard" that I keep looking at. I'm thinking a 2-3" chop would be interesting. Haven't seen a chopped one yet. What do you think guys? Rick

Fat Cat

Quote from: "mrloboy"I love that Marlin! I had three pink cars in my past. A 56 Ford mainline sedan in Mopar Panther pink (left over from a customer project got me started. Next, a 55 Chevy 210 2dr. in a fleet pink colour from my industrial manufacturing days, then finally a 55 Chevy pickup in a Glasrit fleet light purple colour that was basically fucia. Took a lot of flack, but loved the cars! (big ugly guys like me are hardly feminine). I still have a Marlin in my "boneyard" that I keep looking at. I'm thinking a 2-3" chop would be interesting. Haven't seen a chopped one yet. What do you think guys? Rick

I would love to see one as a convertable with the top maintaining the shape of the hardtop roof.

mrloboy

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I would love to see one as a convertible with the top maintaining the shape of the hardtop roof.

Ya! That would be cool! Engineers nightmare to make it fold and hide though!

mrloboy

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I would love to see one as a convertable with the top maintaining the shape of the hardtop roof.

Oh! and retain that great rear window.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "mrloboy"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"I would love to see one as a convertable with the top maintaining the shape of the hardtop roof.

Oh! and retain that great rear window.

I did not say it would be easy but if it were done right it would be beautiful. And yes it would absolutely need to keep the back window.

enjenjo

Or, use the roof, and a Rambler Rogue hardtop body to build one of these.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carnut

Darn, now I really feel bad I wasn't there to join in on the fastback parade.

tomslik

looks like a case of pepto-bismo blew up....

looks good on YOU though...

funny thing is, i used to work at a Delorean dealer that had one painted that color..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"Or, use the roof, and a Rambler Rogue hardtop body to build one of these.

i wonder where i could find one of those roofs?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list