summer is almost over

Started by 48ford, August 03, 2010, 06:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

Can summer be almost over?
The grandkids start school in 2 weeks
we are going to Knoxville Iowa next week for the sprint car nats.
And it,s almost 7:00 am and stll ,the sun is not up.
Enjoy the summer befor it gets cold again.
Russ

BFS57

Hello;
Move to Florida for more summer than you can handle!

Bruce

Carnut

108' record here yesterday, triple digits past 3 days and forecast for 3 more days of triple digits.

I just hope my A/C can hold out for the rest of the summer.

Inprimer

Thats why I moved to AZ Summer 12 mo a yr sure its hot, but a DRY heat LOL,

phat46

Quote from: "48ford"Can summer be almost over?
The grandkids start school in 2 weeks
we are going to Knoxville Iowa next week for the sprint car nats.
And it,s almost 7:00 am and stll ,the sun is not up.
Enjoy the summer befor it gets cold again.
Russ

Can't wait till fall, best season of the year. this hot weather sucks! 90 today, too hot to work, (even though I spent the day installing kitchen cabinets)  gimme those perfect 65-70* days and I can get something done!  :lol:

Topsterguy

Awhile back we're saying " Can you believe this $%^& weather and it's May!?", then we're saying "Can you believe this %^&* weather and it's June!?", then "Can you believe this $#$%^ weather and it's almost August!?"........now we've had a couple of weeks of good weather and it's almost the end of summer!  Almost time to start tearing the car apart for the winter changes!!!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

river1

well summer  8)  in AZ isn't over until november :wink:  so consider yourselves lucky, you get a fall

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

butch27

Yes it is and I'm still putting my car back together after painting. Hop to get some Sept. Cool weather cruising.

kb426

I'm having a great summer. I wish it lasted longer than 3 months but I don't set the rules. August 1 means 2/3's gone to me.
TEAM SMART

jaybee

Hard to believe we're headed for Chicago tomorrow to pick up my youngest son at O'hare.  He's been gone since before Memorial Day and most of the tools are still sitting right where they were when he was helping me with the wagon before he left.  :(

Unfortunately work has eaten my Summer.  Good thing I love what I do for a living.  A better thing is that 8 1/2 months of hard work has substantially turned the business in the right direction and the corporate owners are starting to take notice.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

purplepickup

Quote from: "butch27"Yes it is and I'm still putting my car back together after painting.
Got any pictures? :D
George

Crosley.In.AZ

I will be glad when summer slides away here... car stuff - activity ramps up
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rrumbler

Yep, the year is slippin' on by.  Our kids don't start back until after Labor Day, but I have been noticing the sun is moving back south.  We'll still have real summer temps, though for at least a couple more months.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

grazza

I hope Summer is nearly over for all you guys........ That will mean it will be able to get back down here and then, just maybe, this * rain will stop falling and I will be able to get out and do a bit.

Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

truck

same basic area as grazza, please stop hanging on to summer...i'm sick of being cold.