Do we do INTROS here???

Started by Anonymous, July 20, 2004, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirk35

purplepickup

Quote from: "Sail Rabbit"Just picture that same scene with the roof shingle bearing big, long  ears...I've come crashing through your window at 3am!

:D  :P  8)
Well you've got a point there, the ears do make good handles to really get them bunnies sailing....plus if you see a sail rabbit without ears you're probably in Amish country and those road apples don't sail very far....especially if they're fresh.  They just slip thru your fingers.  

If you  wanna be a sail rabbit instead of a flathack....go ahead...be a man...stand up and shout it....."I'M A STUPID ROADKILL WITH EARS".  You'll feel better.  Now take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
George

Anonymous

Airborne, flattened road-kill walks the line between hillarious & obnoxious...so in THAT sense, it's every bit as fitting for ME as Fat Hack is...it just covers another aspect of my personality!

Call me what ya like...or just say "Hey YOU!" and I'll be cool with dat! :D

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "tomslik"sounds like something that comes from under the bed at 3 in the morning.....
3 in the morning is about when you're hacking up a hairball isn't it?

i spose it depend on what you were likkin' a couple of hours before..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Sail Rabbit"Airborne, flattened road-kill walks the line between hillarious & obnoxious...so in THAT sense, it's every bit as fitting for ME as Fat Hack is...it just covers another aspect of my personality!

Call me what ya like...or just say "Hey YOU!" and I'll be cool with dat! :D

Welcome aboard anyway, you wascal wabbit!
:b-d:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Stevie G

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"All in favor of FatHack using the same screen name as on the HAMB, say "I".

"I"  :roll:

"I"

Come on in Hack....the water's fine.
I was on here first and then Denise "Coerced" me into going over to the dark side....er, I mean the HAMB.
Do you like monsters?  Get a Swamp Thing T-Shirt

Nick32Vic

HOLY HELL! Literlly 2 seconds before i started reading this post i was thinking "I wonder why Fat Hack isnt on here" That was very ironic.

Welcome buddy!

I

Nick

rooster

Welcome to RRT. If I remember right , your sail rabbit name came from the movie " Macon county Line"!

Anonymous

It was actually the sequel to "Macon County Line"...called "Return To Macon County",  an early 70s film starring a VERY young Don Johnson and Nick Nolte, driving around in a yellow 57 Chevy.

Hmmmm...so I go to log in and I discover my name's been changed!!!  :?

Ha Ha Ha...guess the "I's" have it!!!! :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

The power of Big Sexy FART Cat  :wink:

Fat Hack suits you much better  :roll:  8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

chopped

[Keep watching so when we change your location to the south you'll know where and when to move. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Fat Hack suits you much better  :roll:  8)

Thanks...I think!!! :shock:

See ya later today!! :D

moondisc

Quote from: "Fat Hack"I know most of you from another forum...at least the names are familiar!

Only 2 boards worth being on Hack. RRT and the HAMB.
Bet somebody rats you out on the HAMB for that billet shifter! hehe

HotRodLadyCrusr

and it will probley be one of his close friends  :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Fat Hack"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Fat Hack suits you much better  :roll:  8)

Thanks...I think!!! :shock:

See ya later today!! :D

That's better! Welcome.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!