Do we do INTROS here???

Started by Anonymous, July 20, 2004, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

FART Cat has magical powers, just PM him and tell him you wanna change your name and he'll do it.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

Hey Denise, I see you figured out your way around Priscilla Goodbody the
RRT censor.

B :lol:  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

coupla48s

Kevin in Seattle

Bob K

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47wood

okay, whoever you are or wanna be ...welcome to the RRT!    :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Sean

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"FART Cat has magical powers, just PM him and tell him you wanna change your name and he'll do it.

Depends on what kind of mood he's in.... :wink:

Welcome to the RRT 'Hack.

Roadstar

SKR8PN

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"FART Cat has magical powers, just PM him and tell him you wanna change your name and he'll do it.

Thank you very much for the little TIP :wink:
I went back,and corrected one of his little "swaps"  :wink:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Jbird

Let's compromise, FART Bunny, sounds kinda cute. I wonder if prissycilla cleans up screen names.
       Welcome Sail Hack, or whatever.
     Jbird
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

tomslik

Quote from: "Jbird"Let's compromise, FART Bunny, sounds kinda cute. I wonder if prissycilla cleans up screen names.
       Welcome Sail Hack, or whatever.
     Jbird

sound like something that comes from under the bed at 3 in the morning.....

change yer *' name, i have a hard enough time remembering who i am!

or change it over at the hamb :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

purplepickup

Quote from: "tomslik"sounds like something that comes from under the bed at 3 in the morning.....
3 in the morning is about when you're hacking up a hairball isn't it?
George

Anonymous

I think I had one of them there "fart bunnies" IN the bed before! :shock:

Didja ever tear a shingle off your neighbor's garage roof and give it a healthy "frisbee toss"??? Them things soar forever, man...till the sound of breaking glass and an outdoor light flicking on three doors down send you diving off the roof and headed for cover!!!

Just picture that same scene with the roof shingle bearing big, long  ears...I've come crashing through your window at 3am!

:D  :P  8)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"All in favor of FatHack using the same screen name as on the HAMB, say "I".

"I"  :roll:

"I"  :wink:
Welcome aboard, your off to a "sailing" start if I must say so, lol   :lol:  :P  
Debb

Anonymous

Ha Ha Ha...what the hey???

SEXY bunnies???

How does a wind-breaking rabbit become SEXY when you hit "submit"????...I'm gonna hafta learn to write all over again here!!!!

:P

Dirk35

Quote from: "Sail Rabbit"Do we do INTROS here???

If you like, if not, its no big deal.

Welcome either way. Its slower here, but mostly cause there is no drama or wasted BS posts about the sun coming up, or whatever the next two minutes happens to bring.