NSRA nationals

Started by enjenjo, July 23, 2010, 09:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I'm up for a meet and greet. We can do it multiple days if you like, where, and when? It has to be a place that is easy to find.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I'll be there each day, see ya there.
With no BBq trailer what will you do? Oh yeah.............. :lol:

Let me have a nap and I'll think about what to do!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

rumrumm

I go every other year, and since I went last year, I won't be there. The newer cars are somewhat of a turn off as well but I will most likely check it out in 2011.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm passing on the Nats just like I am for all the other NSRA events.
I'm going to miss the peeps but not the cars.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

57larry

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm passing on the Nats just like I am for all the other NSRA events.
I'm going to miss the peeps but not the cars.
your loss

reborn55

Will be there in my 55 Chevy about 4 rows back from where RRT usually sets their tent.   :wink:

enjenjo

So far the weather for the Nats looks good, but that can change.

papastoyss

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm up for a meet and greet. We can do it multiple days if you like, where, and when? It has to be a place that is easy to find.
Can you host? I would but we're piling in w/other people in their tent. Are you going to be in the area of the swapmeet?
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

gazza2947

Quote from: "enjenjo"Who is planning on going? I'll be there friday and saturday.

me - in 2011..... :lol:
a hot rod doesn\'t need a roof; but it does need louvres...

enjenjo

Quote from: "papastoyss"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm up for a meet and greet. We can do it multiple days if you like, where, and when? It has to be a place that is easy to find.
Can you host? I would but we're piling in w/other people in their tent. Are you going to be in the area of the swapmeet?

I really don't have any idea where I will be. How about the west hallway at the southwest corner of south wing B at 1 PM?

papastoyss

Quote from: "enjenjo"

I really don't have any idea where I will be. How about the west hallway at the southwest corner of south wing B at 1 PM?
Friday- Saturday or both? I assume you mean eastern time. ( I'm a central time hillbilly) . It's been 90-98 degrees w/80-90 % humidity here the last 3 weeks so anywhere in the A/C is good.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

enjenjo

Friday- Saturday or both? I assume you mean eastern time. ( I'm a central time hillbilly) . It's been 90-98 degrees w/80-90 % humidity here the last 3 weeks so anywhere in the A/C is good.

Whatever local time is in Lville. I tell time with my phone.

58Apache

Looking forward to seeing some iron come out of the garages such as these fine tri-fives I see coming.

What do you think about meeting at the tables in the food court so us old farts can sit down and chat a while?

By 1pm many lunchers will be starting to leave.

57larry

Whatever local time is in Lville. I tell time with my phone.
Louisville is on the same time as Ohio

enjenjo

Quote from: "58Apache"Looking forward to seeing some iron come out of the garages such as these fine tri-fives I see coming.

What do you think about meeting at the tables in the food court so us old farts can sit down and chat a while?

By 1pm many lunchers will be starting to leave.

Works for me, where is the food court?