Look what I got today

Started by phat46, February 26, 2010, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Stopped by the Autorama today and got this.

kb426

TEAM SMART

Carnut

phat rat

Do we dare ask what you had to do to recieve it? :oops:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

Quote from: "phat rat"Do we dare ask what you had to do to recieve it? :oops:  :lol:

Didn't have to do anything, just walked right right  up and got my picture taken with the Ridler award....I wonder who's going to win it??? :lol:

enjenjo

That's an ugly shirt. You want people to think you're a Yooper?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"That's an ugly shirt. You want people to think you're a Yooper?

Hey that's my best shirt and I am an Honorary Yooper and * proud of it!!!  Ya know wat dey say up der aboot youse guys from Ohier...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"That's an ugly shirt. You want people to think you're a Yooper?

I had a different thought.

:?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "phat rat"Do we dare ask what you had to do to recieve it? :oops:  :lol:

Didn't have to do anything, just walked right right  up and got my picture taken with the Ridler award....I wonder who's going to win it??? :lol:

I knew that but thought the question should be asked in that manner :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

39deluxe

Nice picture. I can see all sorts of Photoshop opportunities.

UGLY OLDS

You went to the Autorama & got an ugly shirt, droopie belt & a second hand punch bowl   :?:    :shock: ....

Good thing you were early for the sawp meet ........   :lol:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Old Blue

That's your best shirt  :lol:

I think you might be a candidate for "what not to wear"  or maybe some reality make over show  :lol:

phat46

Wow, I've never seen this any jealous people in my life!!!  Good thing I didn't really win anything... :shock:  :lol:  :D

Fat Cat

Quote from: "phat46"Wow, I've never seen this any jealous people in my life!!!  Good thing I didn't really win anything... :shock:  :lol:  :D

We're not jealous. We are appalled.