COE update

Started by 348tripower, December 19, 2009, 08:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I have not had a chance to do much to this truck. I have been experimenting with this visor.
Don

Don Colliau

Charlie Chops 1940

Kind like the kid and the BB gun....yer gonna mess up the aerodynmics of yer brick - LOL

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Mac

The word "jaunty" comes to mind; I like it!

I took one alot like that off of a `50 Chevy Coupe in a junkyard back in the 70's planning to put it on my `41 pickup. Sold the truck before I did but I still have the visor.  :)
Who\'s yer Data?

enjenjo

What do you have in mind for the grille?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Looks like it belongs there.  Nice.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

348tripower

Quote from: "enjenjo"What do you have in mind for the grille?

I have all of the grille stainless and it is not in too bad of shape. But, the hood ornament and the surrounding stainless is rough. I am trying to decide if I want to de chrome this. I have seen pictures of these with the grille painted body color and they don't look bad. I can also go with the chrome powder coat at a fraction of the cost of re plating or polishing what I have.
Don Colliau

Digger

House of color and others have the spray on system you can do yourself and it pretty much looks like real chrome. It's obviously not going to be as durable as the real thing but it is another option.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Danimal

Pertier and pertier!