Anybody else see the....

Started by Jbird, November 25, 2009, 11:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

purplepickup

So you pay him $950K within 10 days and he builds a car more or less like the pics?  Hmmm...  :?  

Aw, what the hell, it must be all right....he's got 100% positive feedback on the $5 & $10 stuff he's been selling in Austria.  Wonder if he'll take a check.
George

2rods

58 Yeoman

This listing is restricted to pre-approved buyers only. Email the seller to be placed on that pre-approved list.

I sent an email, but was rejected. :lol:   He's going to build someone a Plymouth RoadRunner out of a Dodge Challenger?  I, too, am not crazy about the look.  I still don't understand the oversize wheels/tires.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

Hmmmm, 950K?  For a revamped Challemger?  I think I could do it for less, but Iwouldn't. That body style, I am guessing he's trying to emulate the '73 Road Runner, was a dissapointment to me when it came out. Besides having been nuetered in the performance area, it looked bad compared to the previous Road Runner.....I wish him well though, he only needs to find one suc......errr...customer to make some big money!  :lol:

enjenjo

If he is going to reproduce a Road Runner, why one of the ugly years, instead of one of the good years? I wonder if he licenced the use of the name?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

I wonder if he could do a '69 for me .... :?:     With 3-2bbls... :shock:        Ahhhh...Memories..... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  8)

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Jbird

I think I should try a similar scheme except I won't start the design process until I get the deposit.  Maybe something along the lines of a Pacer/Gremlin. All I need now is somebody to front me the listing fee.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

unklian

Quote from: "enjenjo"I wonder if he licenced the use of the name?

Good question.

58 Yeoman

How about a REAL Dodge Charger from '66.  He's only asking $4 million.  Read the story in the ad.

http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/1482443625.html

My wife agreed that we would buy the Mauve one for me, and the red one for her, but it appears the red one may not be for sale.  We also agreed that since the shop isn't finished yet, that we have to pass for now.  Maybe it'll come up for sale at a later date. :cry:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Carnut

Geese how does the guy keep that Charger from getting dusty?

Even garaged, mine gets dusty just setting.

Heh, heh, also noticed even with all the care and attention that car got it still started rusting around the ID. Plate. I've always said mine came from the
factory already rusting from the inside out.