Thanksgiving

Started by enjenjo, November 25, 2009, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Happy Thankdiving to all my friends on the RRT, and to even those of you that don't like me. :roll:  I hope you all get all the food you want. The Kapusta is cooking.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. With all that has happened in the last year, most of us have plenty to be thankful for. Happy holidays to everyone that reads this forum.
TEAM SMART

tomslik

wtf is Kapusta ?

sounds like some sort of polish sausage...

happy turkey day, try not to feel like a cannibal...

i think i'm gonna slip away this weekend for some bull nuts...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat rat

Quote from: "tomslik"wtf is Kapusta ?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM Prairie/mountain oysters
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quotewtf is Kapusta ?

Manna from heaven.Kilbasa, sourkraut, onions, celery, garlic, slow cooked for 8 hours. Traditional Thankgiving food in our house.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "tomslik"wtf is Kapusta ?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM Prairie/mountain oysters

yeahhhhhhhh, and there's even buffalo nuts at the place we go to...
wife likes them better....
hey, if you're ever in the area....i could be talked into chewin' on some wit ya...

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quotewtf is Kapusta ?

Manna from heaven.Kilbasa, sourkraut, onions, celery, garlic, slow cooked for 8 hours. Traditional Thankgiving food in our house.

mmmmmmm........
sounds "gaseous";)
my kinda food! :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Happy thanksgiving to all... :D  Please take the time to be thankful for what you have ..Many others have much less... :(

Frank..I have to hide your Kapusta recipe from the boss .  ( Sauerkraut is on her "No can have" list ...)  Being an "Old World Bohemian", she would be all over that in a heartbeat... :lol:  

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Happy thanksgiving to all... :D  Please take the time to be thankful for what you have ..Many others have much less... :(

Frank..I have to hide your Kapusta recipe from the boss .  ( Sauerkraut is on her "No can have" list ...)  Being an "Old World Bohemian", she would be all over that in a heartbeat... :lol:  

Bob..... :wink:

Cheryl can't have it either, but I think she sneaks a bite or two.

reborn55

Happy thanksgiving to all---be safe and enjoy :D

32coupe

Frank, don't forget my care package :D  :D  :wink:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

purplepickup

I was thinking today about how truly blessed my life has been so far.  There is a lot to give thanks for tomorrow.....and every day.  

Everyone enjoy the day :D
George

Danimal

That stuff sound wonderful and I mean it. I so love good kiebasa and kraut...I'm tearing up a bit.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful this year including health, family, and good hot rod friends and teachers. Court's truck is a driver because of a few of you guys and we've learned a lot.

Thanks, Frank.

Oh, and I was going to come down with that Dakota frame this weekend but I'm concerned about what you are eating and maybe should wait until the air clears over Swanton. I figure it should be safe by February. It was last year.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"That stuff sound wonderful and I mean it. I so love good kiebasa and kraut...I'm tearing up a bit.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful this year including health, family, and good hot rod friends and teachers. Court's truck is a driver because of a few of you guys and we've learned a lot.

Thanks, Frank.

Oh, and I was going to come down with that Dakota frame this weekend but I'm concerned about what you are eating and maybe should wait until the air clears over Swanton. I figure it should be safe by February. It was last year.

Well, the boys will be here saturday afternoon, and the hoist will be set up. It would be a good time to come down.

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, the boys will be here saturday afternoon, and the hoist will be set up. It would be a good time to come down.

OK, you talked me into it...got leftovers?