Sold my Morris Minor 1000

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, November 21, 2009, 10:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

sold the car.  

I bought it in 1994 , it was bone stock  2 door saloon  cept for the GM 1 wire alternator installed when the generator puked.

The guy I bought it from ..... bought it back from me this week.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

wvcab

did you collect a storeage fee???

GPster

Did you ever put the title in your name or did you just give him back the title and pretend it didn't happen. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"Did you ever put the title in your name or did you just give him back the title and pretend it didn't happen. GPster

I title all  of my vehicles in my name ... only 1 eggception in recent years , the Crosley pickup body only I bought 3 yrs ago.

this Morris   is the only car of recent years i have sold that I actually got all my money back out of...  I guess if you keep something long enough
Tony

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "GPster"Did you ever put the title in your name or did you just give him back the title and pretend it didn't happen. GPster

I title all  of my vehicles in my name ... only 1 eggception in recent years , the Crosley pickup body only I bought 3 yrs ago.

this Morris   is the only car of recent years i have sold that I actually got all my money back out of...  I guess if you keep something long enough

...that reminds me, i got a bunch of tit les i need to get procesed....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

BFS57

Hello;
You mean to tell us that you actually kept track of how much you spent on the thing?
I don't have a clue how much cash I have spent on my cars!

Bruce

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
You mean to tell us that you actually kept track of how much you spent on the thing?
I don't have a clue how much cash I have spent on my cars!

Bruce

hi,

I do not  track each dollar ,but I do keep records.  I start with a regular file cabinet size folder envelop , write stuff on the out side of it,  stuff receipts inside if i get a receipt.

I track  oil changes,  other fluid services  and repairs for the daily drivers like that too.

When I gave the Morris folder to this guy...  I handed back his credit card receipt where he had bought brake parts  and water pump  for this Morris in 1994.  He gave me the new parts and receipt when I bought the car from him.
Tony