A Little B'ville Info:

Started by 1FATGMC, July 05, 2004, 05:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

hey mike sweet design mike. are you going to save me a big T?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Cword

SUM; Thanks! I sure hope these reproduce well. I've just contacted our printer and am planning our order

GPster; Yes that was me, I probably won't do the tanks this year, got too many left over. I will see what I can do about getting a model in a real tight T though.  The model won't be River1 though, I will save a big T for him.

Mike
--

Carps

Quote from: "Cword"SUM; Thanks! I sure hope these reproduce well. I've just contacted our printer and am planning our order

GPster; Yes that was me, I probably won't do the tanks this year, got too many left over. I will see what I can do about getting a model in a real tight T though.  The model won't be River1 though, I will save a big T for him.

Mike
Hey, no problems, I'll model one for ya,  XXL should be nice and tight.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

At least I've now got some additional motivation to get there!   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bruce Dorsi

GREAT design, Mike!

Are these tee's going to be available only on the Salt, or will they be sold through the mail?

If that is the final design, and if they will be available via mail, put me down for 1 medium, 1 large, and 1XXL, please.

Oh yeah, a couple decals, too!

'Ya just gotta love those Canadian beavers!! ....BTW, did I mention I married a Canadian gal?
:P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Cword"The model won't be River1 though, I will save a big T for him.

Mike

========== I must thank you for not going there!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Cword"The model won't be River1 though, I will save a big T for him.

Mike

========== I must thank you for not going there!

what do you mean by that :shock:  

i'm 290 lbs of stunningly handsome man :wink:

you should see me in a speedo :oops:

where's that puking smilie when you need it.  :D  :D  :D  :D

later jim

BTW  mike if you can get a 4X that would be cool, a 3X would work also.
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "river1"

One of these days I'm hoping    :oops: :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "river1"

One of these days I'm hoping    :oops: :D
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
'Ya just gotta love those Canadian beavers!! ....BTW, did I mention I married a Canadian gal?

I really think it would be in your best interest that she didn't read that post  :oops:

c ya, Sum

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

I really think it would be in your best interest that she didn't read that post  :oops:

c ya, Sum

Sum , she must have a good sense of humor.  She did marry the guy.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "1FATGMC"

c ya, Sum

Sum , she must have a good sense of humor.  She did marry the guy.

--------------------------------
Yeah, and she keeps reminding me of that!

:roll:

It's the laughter during sex, that has me worried! :oops:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Carps

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"It's the laughter during sex, that has me worried! :oops:

That's probably when she thinks of what River1 looks like in his speedo.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

What I can't understand is why you'd want to wear a speedo, since surley it'd be painful, especially where the needle sticks into you.   :?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Leon

Quote from: "purplepickup"
One thing I like about Bonneville is that the pits have an atmosphere of grass roots racing.  Not at all low tech but not mega buck either.  I hope the factories chase for records doesn't change that.
I got a good look at the lakester that GM built and noticed it was far from being able to pass tech.  I asked the GM guy there with the car and his response was that it was an engineering concept, and the Bonneville car was still being built.  With those dollars behind that project, GBGR may be off limits to the little guy.  Maybe they could put corporate cars in a different class to keep it fun for everyone else........

Cword

Thanks Guys,

As soon as I have T's inmy hands I'll be making them available by whatever means possible.

We're just in the colour separation stage now.

Carps!
I got your package! Wow thanks! I sure hope the skakiness subsides and that you can go ahead an make  it to Bonneville.  

Mike
--

OFOF

Mike, one 3XL plus decals for me.  Thanks!
Don.
Don Palfreyman