STOLEN CAR: Red 48 Ford business coupe... Southwestern Ontar

Started by Welder Series, October 02, 2009, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welder Series

Stolen on September 29th, from a house in Breslau Ontario. The owner is a very, very big man.

1948 Ford Business Coupe-Pro Street
502 BB Chev,Tubbed 9 inch Ford Turbo 400
Frenched Headlights,shaved and smoothed
Bright Red-Tan Interior-Custom painted dash (Ken Kay) and garnish mouldings
On the road since 1995.

Please email me with any information.

phat46

Very nice car. Where in Ontario is Breslau? there's some guys from the London and St. Thomas areas on here. I doubt It will cross the border, but I will keep an eye out on this side.

wayne petty

just curious is the local television stations got pictures and video ... of the car.. i bet they will pick up the car stolen story on such a nice Hot rod..

the news papers will also probably pick up the story..

parklane

Quote from: "phat46"Very nice car. Where in Ontario is Breslau? there's some guys from the London and St. Thomas areas on here. I doubt It will cross the border, but I will keep an eye out on this side.

Joe...............Breslau is just East of Kitchener - getting to be part of Toronto.
Car probably went into a container headed for Europe/Asia.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Scooter33

Up until recently you never heard about Rods getting stolen in Australia but lately they are being stolen here regularly

The cars taken are very distinctive and could not be passed off as some one elses in Australia

So I think that they are being taken over seas

I suspect it would be the same over there

Scooter33

Okiedokie

$80,000??? Ummmm! Left it sitting unattended in a driveway??? Don't mean to be too judgemental,,,,,, but.