I don't know if this is Off Topic... 30 year rule...

Started by My52Chebby, September 06, 2009, 12:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My52Chebby

What happens at a rod run in the case of my 1952 Chevy pickup which once rodded is the same as any 1947 or 1948 Chevy pickup?

My52Chebby

enjenjo

In the past, you just claimed it as a 48, and went in. Now you can tell the truth.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"In the past, you just claimed it as a 48, and went in. Now you can tell the truth.

...along with '49 anglias...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

GPster

Also '48 studebakers that just happen to have '51 front clips on them. Of course I got stopped years ago going into the Street Rod Nationals North in Detroit and had to produce my registration because they thought I was trying to sneek-in with my '48 Dodge pick-up. GPster

Rrumbler

:?  :roll:

Everyone has an opinion.  Their house, their rules.  Take it, or leave it.  Just my opinion.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

It will be interesting how the new rule works out and what cars actually show up at the meet.

Maybe an AMC Matador  or 2 would attend?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Flipper

It may not be as bad as first feared, a lot of the crappy late 70's cars are hard to find.

I have kicked around the idea of building a chevy citation for next years nats....but can't find one.

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"It will be interesting how the new rule works out and what cars actually show up at the meet.

not from me, i seem to be growing opel gt's lately....

tomslik

Quote from: "Flipper"It may not be as bad as first feared, a lot of the crappy late 70's cars are hard to find.

I have kicked around the idea of building a chevy citation for next years nats....but can't find one.

would an X11 trip yer trigger?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "Crosley"It will be interesting how the new rule works out and what cars actually show up at the meet.

hmmm, what engines power those Opels?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rrumbler

Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "tomslik"

hmmm, what engines power those Opels?

1.9 ohc early ones were carbed (solex if i remember correctly), later were bosch F.I.
want one?      ;)