NSRA Kzoo Meet & Greet Saturday Sept 12th

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, September 01, 2009, 10:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Per usual the RRT will have the BBQ trailer on the grounds during the Nats in Kzoo next weekend. How about a noon Meet & Greet on Saturday Sept 12th at the trailer which will be located in the same spot it always is, in red on the map below. Lunch will be served shortly after the meet and greet so feel free to stick around afterwards.

Basicly feel free to stop by the encampment anytime, especially meal time , as there is always something on the grill and lots of RRT and HAMB folks milling around. Don't forget to bring a chair if you want to sit under the shade and relax abit with like minded folks. There will be both a HAMB banner and RRT flag so the spot is easy to find....plus Big Olds will be close by.

Also, breakfast is cooked at the trailer Sunday morning 9am or so, stop by if your hungry.

Roll call......who's attending and whatcha bringing.......post photo
Big Olds, for those that don't know what I will be driving there.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moose

Inspection on Friday in the Safety lanes...Be there all weekend in the '36

39deluxe

I'm planning on being there Saturday as a spectator. None of my junk is together and is a little too new.

Tom

enjenjo

Weather .com says 30 percent chance of rain on friday, 20 saturday. That sure looks better than last year.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "enjenjo"Weather .com says 30 percent chance of rain on friday, 20 saturday. That sure looks better than last year.

So, does that mean 50% for both days?     :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Weather forecast for the area has changed alittle   :(

Friday high 73      w/30% chance of rain

Saturday high 72  w/60% chance of rain

Sunday high 68    w/60% chance of rain
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, darn! Jack and I will have an awning up at our spaces, so feel free to come get out of the rain. Besides, you might find something that ya have to have

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

YIPPIE  :!:  :!:   I can leave my snow brush at home. :shock:  :lol:

Oh...And Mrs Ugly promises no more falling down like last year.... 8)

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Well, darn! Jack and I will have an awning up at our spaces, so feel free to come get out of the rain. Besides, you might find something that ya have to have

Charlie

You bringing it or am I?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Well, darn! Jack and I will have an awning up at our spaces, so feel free to come get out of the rain. Besides, you might find something that ya have to have

Charlie

You bringing it or am I?

I can/will.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Leon

How fast can I make it back to the Chicago suburbs from there?  I'll be close but not close enough  :cry:

phat rat

Quote from: "Leon"How fast can I make it back to the Chicago suburbs from there?  I'll be close but not close enough  :cry:

North, south or west side? Probably not over 1 1/2 hr
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Leon

I'm going to be on the north side for a class reunion.

Leon

Been talking it over with Sharon and we may be able to make it.  

Still have my I-pass from Power Tour so I'll have to make sure I pack it.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Leon"How fast can I make it back to the Chicago suburbs from there?  I'll be close but not close enough  :cry:

We leave right after the awards on Sunday & normally hit the N/W suburbs about 6PMish.... Sat PM or Sunday AM may not be so bad...Remember ..K-Zoo is 1 hour ahead of Chicago..( K-Zoo is eastern time ..Chicago is Central time ...)  You can never trust the traffic around the bottom of Lake Michigan in northern Indiana.......

Hope this helps ...

Bob ... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****