Pleasanton 09

Started by DRD57, August 25, 2009, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

58 Yeoman

Love the Studebaker.  Who is going to buy it for me for Christmas?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Fat Cat

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Love the Studebaker.  Who is going to buy it for me for Christmas?

I will. Now you just need to figure out which christmas it will be. All I can say is it is not in this century.

sirstude

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Love the Studebaker.  Who is going to buy it for me for Christmas?

That is the "Studebaker that Studebaker should have built"  Started out as a hardtop and was shortened and top removed and LOTS more done.  It was at Puyallup and I looked it over pretty well.  It was written up in the Studebaker magazine years ago.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

bucketmouth

Yeah I made it there for my first visit. I really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere.Plenty of shade and lots of cars. A much more family orientated event with kids of all ages there which was terrific to see.
I liked the town of Pleasanton and spoke to some locals who are trying desperatley to keep the place a secret to outsiders.
I got lots of photos but this is one of my gems.

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

river1

i luv that roadster pick up );b(

the stance is right on,the color is perfect for it, and i really like the way the exhaust follows the beauty line in the deuce frame which in turn mimics the body line that's in the lower cowl. lots of pondering chair time  going on there.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

Thanx Dude, just what I needed, a look at more of the cool stuff I didn't get to see this year.

I guess there's more to make me cry on your pics page?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

gazza2947

I was another visitor from down under at my first Pleasanton. WOW...

what a great venue for a rod run - look for me again next year...

everyone I talked to said, " another Aussie, there's heaps of them here", but I didn't run into any.  :?  :?
a hot rod doesn\'t need a roof; but it does need louvres...