A room available at Bonneville

Started by purplepickup, July 02, 2004, 10:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

My ISP is down at home and I'm not supposed to post from here at work but .......

A friend has a room at Wendover and can't go so it is available.  Here's the info:
Best Western Salt Flat Inn
895 E Wendover Blvd
Wendover UT
Aug 13-14-15
AAA rate of $62.26  2 queens, no smoking

Email or PM me if you're interested.  If my internet service doesn't come back up at home I won't get the message til next Tuesday when I'm back to work.  If more than one is interested, it'll go to the first one.

Later.....

At least I'm getting caught up with a few things at home since I'm not spending so much time online. :?
George

1FATGMC

You scared me.  I thought you were going to say you couldn't make it and I was going to VETO that thought :twisted:.

I guess you made it to CO and back ok??  In Pueblo for the NSRA show it rained every afternoon for a little bit around 3:00.  Then on Sunday they had to move the awards inside and it came down big time.  By the time we left the fairgrounds it had pretty much stopped, but the streets were like rivers with water up to some people's windows.  We couldn't get to the interstate the way we normally go and had to find another on ramp.  Once over the front range going west we were out of it.  It was a good weekend.

c ya, Sum

Carps

Don't worry Sum, my plans are starting to look a tad shaky, but as they say, "The show aint over till the fat lady sings."
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Carps"Don't worry Sum, my plans are starting to look a tad shaky, but as they say, "The show aint over till the fat lady sings."

You've got to make it  :D .  Bring her along.

c ya there,

Sum

WZ JUNK

George, We made need the room.  I should know by tonight.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Bob K

If any one else needs a room I've still got some at the motel 6.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Faat Rod"If any one else needs a room I've still got some at the motel 6.

Bob

Bob, I am not sure what I need or if I need.  If both of you will give me tonight and tomorrow, I will try to have it sorted out.  Things are getting crazier everyday.  I just finished painting all but the front clip of the car so that Hooley can help me put the windows in and then he can take it home tomorrow.  In the last 4 days he has built most of the engine and is setting up the rearend gears tonight.  My electricity has been off due to some really bad storms that we had here Sunday morning.  The electricity came on today at noon and I started getting ready to paint.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

1FATGMC

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "Faat Rod"If any one else needs a room I've still got some at the motel 6.

Bob

Bob, I am not sure what I need or if I need.  If both of you will give me tonight and tomorrow, I will try to have it sorted out.  Things are getting crazier everyday.  I just finished painting all but the front clip of the car so that Hooley can help me put the windows in and then he can take it home tomorrow.  In the last 4 days he has built most of the engine and is setting up the rearend gears tonight.  My electricity has been off due to some really bad storms that we had here Sunday morning.  The electricity came on today at noon and I started getting ready to paint.

Be sure and take pictures of the car tomorrow.  You've done good John, now go to bed.

c ya, Sum

WZ JUNK

Bob, I am sending you a PM.  I will need a room for at least Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Carps

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "Carps"..but as they say, "The show aint over till the fat lady sings."

Bring her along.

c ya there,

Sum
Man, you just gotta hope, for your own health, that Mrs Carps doesn't read this.   :shock:  :D  :D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

QuoteMan, you just gotta hope, for your own health, that Mrs Carps doesn't read this.  

Uhhh... I don't think Sum made any reference to Mrs Carps..... but you did.... and you are close at hand. Be afraid, be very afraid. :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.