New "old" guy reporting in..... its been a while

Started by Centerline, July 19, 2009, 09:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centerline

Centerline here.  

Some of you real old guys might remember me as Nasty41 from the original RRT years ago.  Hope to contribute if I can and renew some old friendships.  Finally retired from the USAF and moved to the mountains of Arizona where there are very few cloudy days.  :D

Currently working on a Deuce 3 window project..... but its at least a year or more from being on the road.  It will be a 100% owner built car which is why it will take a while.  Started with a pair of bare frame rails 18 months ago and have finally finished the frame, hemi, and the trans.  I'll post some pics as soon as the software lets me.

Later....

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Welcome Centerline.  Show Low sounds like a nice place.  My favorite little trucking company of all time is or was based there...H&J Trucking.  If Howard and Judy are still around I'd love to run across them again some time.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Centerline

They're still around.  Here's their phone number if you want to give them a call: (928) 537-2572.

jaybee

Quote from: "Centerline"They're still around.  Here's their phone number if you want to give them a call: (928) 537-2572.

Hey thanks, I really appreciate that!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Centerline

Thanks Frank.  Hope you had an uneventful trip back home.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Centerline"Thanks Frank.  Hope you had an uneventful trip back home.

Not there yet, I am still in Vegas. I am planning to leave friday to go home.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Centerline"Thanks Frank.  Hope you had an uneventful trip back home.

Still in Vegas where it is nice and cool ... :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Centerline

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

Still in Vegas where it is nice and cool ... :wink:

If he's not leaving till Friday I sure hope he has some cash left to pay for enough gas to make the trip.  :lol: