Goodguys Indy

Started by WZ JUNK, June 07, 2009, 07:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

Who is going?  We should arrive Thursday afternoon.  This morning the transmission is out of my roadster but it should be back in by noon or so.  Yesterday it was in a million pieces.  It had a clunk noise when you put it in drive.  We think it was a little piece called a case saver.  Anyway we are headed east on Thursday and we hope to meet with all of you that usually attend this event.  We will probably park near our usual spot just south of the swap meet about 50 yards on the west side of the road.  Look for my flat black 32 roadster with silver flames and a red 32 3 window.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm sorry, I just can't get the free time to go. Family has got a chunk of me each day of the show.'

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

I would really like to go, but, with shoulder surgery about 3 weeks ago and working 32 hours a week, it is too much. Hopefully next year.  I do have Columbus on the list.
Don
Don Colliau

reborn55

after last years rain--wife said NO MORE--so we are passing on this year.  Trying to talk her into a Saturday trip, but they are calling for the usual showers.  She just won't do it.

57larry

I'll be there, it's in my backyard

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be there in Big Olds John and will look for you and the boys in your usual spot.  I under you have a distributor for Randy that I am transporting.  If you see Big Olds first and I'm not around please feel free to put the distribtor inside Big Olds.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

I'll be parked with the Missouri boys...Gonna miss Ed.
George

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "purplepickup"I'll be parked with the Missouri boys...Gonna miss Ed.

We plan on a little salute to Ed and his memory.  It may involve some shot glasses and a bottle in a purple bag.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Let me know, I'd like to toast him as well.

Crosley.In.AZ

I seem to recall that Hughes Performance will have a booth - display there ... but  dont quote me

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Yup, Indy hasn't failed to live up to it's reputation.  I left in torrential rains in southern michigan and northern Indiana.  Arrived in a moment of non-rain at registration when I ran into the JUNK brothers (WZ & MO) and their cronnies.  I left to check into the motel and it started raining and kept it up during dinner and grocery shopping.  The forecast is for partly stormy for the weekend.  

I'm sure we'll have fun anyway.  There's plenty of shop open house parties and good friends to spend time with.   8)

We learned a few years ago that this isn't a show to camp at :shock:
George

enjenjo

I'll be there about 10 am tomorrow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Frank, I might not go now.  Spending a weekend in rain is not really how I want to spend my time and money right now.  Will you please pick up the distributor from John (WZJunk) that I was suppose to bring home for Randy (Von Rigg Fink) and I'll/he'll get it from you?  Thanks bud.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Frank, I might not go now.  Spending a weekend in rain is not really how I want to spend my time and money right now.  Will you please pick up the distributor from John (WZJunk) that I was suppose to bring home for Randy (Von Rigg Fink) and I'll/he'll get it from you?  Thanks bud.

I can do that.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll be there about 10 am tomorrow.
Whatcha driving?  ....gonna need a spot to park on the grounds?  I've got an extra set of entry tickets if you need them.  Call my cell.
George