58/59 Edsel Grille Centres

Started by 38HAULR, May 08, 2009, 04:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

38HAULR

As the header says. I am enquiring on behalf of an Aussie Rodder on the availability of a grille centre piece for one of these Edsels.  He would appreciate any leads.     Thanks ..     Frank.

wayne petty

here is a link to a edsel catalog download..

i have the catalog in pdf on my hard drive... but no time to search for it..

it does take a while to download...  you have to click on the download pdf to the right of the image of the catalog...

http://www.who-sells-it.com/cy/dennis-carpenter-ford-and-cushman-restorations-3138/1957-59-ford-car-edsel-parts-15624.html

edit...  oops///   no body parts for edsels... mostly stuff that will fit off fords...

enjenjo

You are aware that 58 and 59 are different?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

zzford

I do have one. It's in pretty good shape, but it does have a ding in it. I had never considered selling it (it's a wall hanging in my den), but I guess I would sell it if someone needed it. Email me at zzford@bellsouth.net if you are interested.

38HAULR

Quote from: "zzford"I do have one. It's in pretty good shape, but it does have a ding in it. I had never considered selling it (it's a wall hanging in my den), but I guess I would sell it if someone needed it. Email me at zzford@bellsouth.net if you are interested.
Thanks zzford, I will pass this on to him,my enquiry is on behalf of another Aussie ,enquiring on our website.   I note that Frank mentioned difference between 58/59.  I do not know whether this is for an Edsel with a missing /damaged  part or for a custom application. He just enquired about 58/59. The chances of one of these being in Aussieland lying around would be the same as me waking up and finding a dozen playboy bunnies serving me breakfast..... Frank.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "38HAULR"
Quote from: "zzford"I do have one. It's in pretty good shape, but it does have a ding in it. I had never considered selling it (it's a wall hanging in my den), but I guess I would sell it if someone needed it. Email me at zzford@bellsouth.net if you are interested.
Thanks zzford, I will pass this on to him,my enquiry is on behalf of another Aussie ,enquiring on our website.   I note that Frank mentioned difference between 58/59.  I do not know whether this is for an Edsel with a missing /damaged  part or for a custom application. He just enquired about 58/59. The chances of one of these being in Aussieland lying around would be the same as me waking up and finding a dozen playboy bunnies serving me breakfast..... Frank.

I could see 3 or 4  Playboy bunnies,  but not a dozen

:twisted:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carnut

Quote from: "38HAULR"

Heh, heh, I remember seeing a 59 Edsel used in the filming of the Mel Gibson movie 'Road Warrior'.

It was fairly ill used in the movie.

Guess one could check for where that movie was filmed to see if any remains are there.