I hve started the Coe

Started by 348tripower, August 19, 2008, 06:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "348tripower"
Quote from: "2rods"Just curious how high is it from the ground to the top of the roof? Keep the build pics coming. :D

82 inches now, but it will go up a bit more  :D

how tall is the garage door (if you're building it inside)?

10 foot :D
Don Colliau

phat rat

Gee that's no fun. When I was building mine I HAD to keep it under 84" as that's how tall the garage door was. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"Gee that's no fun. When I was building mine I HAD to keep it under 84" as that's how tall the garage door was. :lol:

i HAD to chop mine 2"

:shock:  :twisted:  :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Danimal

Quote from: "phat rat"Gee that's no fun. When I was building mine I HAD to keep it under 84" as that's how tall the garage door was. :lol:

i HAD to chop mine 2"

What a shame! Now it isn't stock so it isn't worth anything. I hope you saved the pieces so the restorers can put it back together! :lol:

tomslik

Quote from: "Danimal"

i HAD to chop mine 2"

What a shame! Now it isn't stock so it isn't worth anything. I hope you saved the pieces so the restorers can put it back together! :lol:

\
don't matter to me, haven't owned it in 5-ish years :lol:
went to missypissy before katrina hit.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Danimal

Quote from: "tomslik"don't matter to me, haven't owned it in 5-ish years :lol:
went to missypissy before katrina hit.

Hope she didn't float away. I bet there was some nice tin that got destroyed in that. What a shame.

I think I've added a COE to my list of AD Chevies to own. I've had 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 2 tons but no COEs. Yet!