Knoxville raceway knoxville nationals who was it that goes

Started by Dave, April 29, 2008, 12:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

Hi Dave,
Thats great!!!!!!!!
No you got good seats,you will be happy.
I am in section E row 34 seat 1
We take the first 6 seats in rows 34-35-36
Looking forward to seeing you.
Russ

Dave

Quote from: "48ford"Hi Dave,
Thats great!!!!!!!!
No you got good seats,you will be happy.
I am in section E row 34 seat 1
We take the first 6 seats in rows 34-35-36
Looking forward to seeing you.
Russ

Ya Russ im gonna print this out and we can exchange cell numbers before that weekend but at least ill have your seat number and im sure i can find you.. maybe ill wear my RRT shirt if fatcat pays me for advertising ..   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

jaybee

"Were prolly sitting too high"  Dunno about that.  If you go to the weekly show there are way too many seats so everyone sits where they want.  The regulars all sit in the upper rows.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

48ford

Your seats are fine, Unless your sitting behind a pole!
you shoud be fine.
PM me as the time gets closer.
On Saturday we always go to the state fair,(stop laughing,were getting older) Iowa can put on a fair!
Take time to cruise around the lake outside of Knoxville,
Or go to the Vermer plant in Pella or do the window factory in Pella,
This is our boys weekend,so if your wife is there I will get out a whip,and use it on the guys,if I have to.
Hope to hook up this year.
Russ

Dave

Quote from: "48ford"Your seats are fine, Unless your sitting behind a pole!
you shoud be fine.
PM me as the time gets closer.
On Saturday we always go to the state fair,(stop laughing,were getting older) Iowa can put on a fair!
Take time to cruise around the lake outside of Knoxville,
Or go to the Vermer plant in Pella or do the window factory in Pella,
This is our boys weekend,so if your wife is there I will get out a whip,and use it on the guys,if I have to.
Hope to hook up this year.
Russ

Russ.... Sue isnt coming .. That unusual for her as we do most things together.. It will be me and the youngest boy.. Got my tickets yesterday  :lol:  :lol: Im ready........ Hummm state fair lemme guess the women are corn fed too   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fast.Fords

Sounds like a fun trip!!!!  I'll probably be down there with one of the local racers again this year....  Have to let you know later what the plans are, still a long summer of racing ahead.   We usually take a motor home and park out back with the animals.....

Dave

Quote from: "Fast.Fords"Sounds like a fun trip!!!!  I'll probably be down there with one of the local racers again this year....  Have to let you know later what the plans are, still a long summer of racing ahead.   We usually take a motor home and park out back with the animals.....

Ya lemme know.. Ill put up a post before that weekend ..Im geeked  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Fast.Fords"Sounds like a fun trip!!!!  I'll probably be down there with one of the local racers again this year....  Have to let you know later what the plans are, still a long summer of racing ahead.   We usually take a motor home and park out back with the animals.....

Im geeked  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No.......you ARE a Geek :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Ha ha your just jealous.. Hey heres my itinerary for may 16 to the 25th.. You will like this..  Friday the 16th of may were heading towards indy after work .. I plan to be at the track saturday for qfying and ill leave kinda early and were gonna make a 1h 45 minute run to salem to watch the hoosier outlaw sprints on the high banks.. Sunday its back to indy for bump day... Monday or tuesday if all goes as planned im meeting or i should say were (sue is coming too) a celebrity of sorts in Ohio and were gonna get a tour of some shops and i think one is a race shop.. Tuesday i need to be back in Anderson to check into my room there for the rest of the week! Wednesday is a 100 lap USAC race at anderson and thursday and friday is little 500 qfying ..  friday evening is the hoosier 100 at the indy fairgrounds so were back there for that and meeting another guy there along with my kids and the guy were gonna meet monday or tuesday.. Then run back to Anderson bed down and hit the track about noon get tickets for the little 500 then we usually bar hop for a while after we hit the pits for a while then 7pm racing starts..  :lol:  :lol: Ill have the * camera this time :!: ... Oh ya this saturday were hitting auto city spedway for the winged sprint show   :ha)  );b( ... It just dont get any better....  The neat part is sue asked me what i wanted to do in may and i told her and she said great lets go.... She is a keeper.. Were still undecided if were riding the bike or taking the roadster but id bet being may we will prolly drive the grand prix......

EMSjunkie

Do I need to call and remind Sue to take the camera :?:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

have fun, be safe, here's mud in yer face 8)

Vance

p.s. yes....I'm jealous :)(

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Do I need to call and remind Sue to take the camera :?:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

Vance I wish you were coming for the trip.. Its gonna be fun.
Dave :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Do I need to call and remind Sue to take the camera :?:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

Vance I wish you were coming for the trip.. Its gonna be fun.
Dave :arrow:

Buddy.....I wish I was coming for them too :(
its been a long time since I watched the "winged warriors" fight it out on a bull ring :wink:

only problem is.......I'll wanna crawl back in one, and thats the last thing I need :roll:

The Mrs. told me I could build another sprinter......if there was enough money left AFTER the Divorce :shock:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders