Ben gay

Started by Bugpac, April 14, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Lmao, Well i found something to get Jack humorous anyways, now if we can just keep him this way... :D  Much better today, yesterday really sucked, I tried and tried to get the ol lady to just shoot me, lol....She wouldn't do it...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "Bugpac"Lmao, Well i found something to get Jack humorous anyways, now if we can just keep him this way... :D  Much better today, yesterday really sucked, I tried and tried to get the ol lady to just shoot me, lol....She wouldn't do it...

Next time you have this problem, have her call me, When I am done, she will shoot you, stab you, and burn the body.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Leon

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Next time your at teh store pick up a product called Sports Creme.  It's in a green tube and works just like BenGay without that smell.
I thought half the fun of getting old is being able to walk into a room and turn heads :shock:

DrJ

Watch what you take with it.
I heard these topical muscle pain relievers have asperin in them and if you use too much too often or with oral asperin the combination can hurt or kill you.

papastoyss

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Lmao, Well i found something to get Jack humorous anyways, now if we can just keep him this way... :D  Much better today, yesterday really sucked, I tried and tried to get the ol lady to just shoot me, lol....She wouldn't do it...

Next time you have this problem, have her call me, When I am done, she will shoot you, stab you, and burn the body.
"A legend in his own mind"!!!!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

enjenjo

Quote from: "papastoyss"

"A legend in his own mind"!!!!

Hey! as long as it makes me happy!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

unklian

After all,what are friends for ?:wink:

I've often wondered. :roll:

kb426

Once again, this got good. I'm so happy that there are other twisted souls out there.
TEAM SMART