Old city bus by * Mfg

Started by junkyardjeff, December 08, 2007, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

My friend's yard out here has one of those Flexible busses sitting there.  There is one every year in Spokane for the Good Guys event.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

junkyardjeff

I talked to my insurance agent today and I told him I would like to have a old bus and he said he probably could not insure it unless it was a motor home,I guess I could buy one converted and then insure it and remove everything except for a bed and refridgerator.  Jeff

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"That is my buddy Tom Wilkinson. I am doing the Nomad for him. That is a 48/62 Flxible intercity bus, repowered with a Detroit 6V53, and an Allison trans. The body lines are the same, but an intercity bus is larger all round than a transit bus.

Frank..The one I remember from '06 was gas powered & definitely standard trans...Thats how I remember it..The clutch was not releasing & he was having trouble parking. Had to shut it down & re-start every time he changed gears to change direction....Bob..
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

That one belongs to another of Tom's buddies.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.