For all the Aussie Aussie Aussie's!!

Started by midnight sun, October 01, 2007, 12:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "Monte.b"... i cant seem to get it up ,
Yup, I reckon there's a few days fun just in that one line alone.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Kiwipaul"Your friends are coming to the Bright Hot Rod run 9th to 11th of Nov. They should have a good time.
And if Monte is there, no need to worry about the ladies, they'll be safe as if they were in a nunnery.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

ram-rod

it will be nice to meet the tourists we'll look after them     Ian  
see you guys at bright
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

compact

hey monte...glad to see you made it :D ...hey guys i reckon we should do a paris thread just so the locals get to know us properly :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

grazza

Bl oody Hell the neighbourhood really has gone to .......... - some place south hasn't it!!!!  Hello all you Australian type people.
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

Monte.b

Hey mr carps you will have to speak to ann about that ,regards ,Monte.b :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Carps

Maybe next time I'm up your way she can fill me in.  So long as the story doesn't involve sheep.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

38HAULR

It would appear our guests will be in good hands,as long as you guys are on your best behaviour.......Frank.

kiwipaul

Hi you guys that are coming to Bright My Mob is 0408101776 note it down and we might be able to set them up with some rides in some hot rods.The NSSR boys it is a working week end and with close to 800 ententes it will be a bessie  working week end.Between us see that they have a great week end
A Ford man that like all cars