By way of introduction...

Started by Jimmy Jay, May 19, 2004, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well, Welcome aboard Jimmy. Nice to see your not a lurker anymore!!  :lol:  we have chat on sunday nights at 9pm, join us!!

Might as well break you in right!!! I only have one question. Do you go thru Climax on your way to work everyday too???   :?   :lol:
Debb

WZ JUNK

Welcome, I am sorry you know George.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Jimmy Jay

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
...Might as well break you in right!!! I only have one question. Do you go thru Climax on your way to work everyday too???   :?   :lol:
Debb

Well Debb, it is a strange story.  I have a Climax mailing address, live closer to Scotts and have a Galesburg phone number.  Makes it hard for creditors to hunt me down that way. :D

I'm glad to be on board here and, when I figure it out, I'll be posting some pics.  Figger George can help there.

On edit: realized I didn't answer your question at all.  No, I don't even come close to Climax on the way to work.  (Sometimes on the way home...)
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  :wink:

Jbird

There is sure gettin to a bunch of Jays on this bus.

Welcome to FatCats internet asylum tour bus. He's been trying to deliver us all safely to the looney bin, but he's so easily distracted, the trip gets longer and stranger. Take a seat and buckle up.
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance