Any Members In The New Orleans Area???

Started by 40, May 07, 2007, 11:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne....Says my mailbox is empty??? Just like my wallet  :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Though picking on Dave has been fun  :P .....The original purpose for this post is no longer a concern.I finally got to talk to the fellow that actually owns the car instead of the guy selling it and got a much more accurate...all but less impressive description.So......I'm still looking!

By the way,Feel free to keep picking on Dave if you wish  :lol: ......He has big shoulders and can take it!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rochie

Quote from: "40"Wayne....Says my mailbox is empty??? Just like my wallet  :shock:

Sorry Daryle I meant your home email

UGLY OLDS

By the way,Feel free to keep picking on Dave if you wish  :lol: ......He has big shoulders and can take it!![/quote]

Why would anyone want to feel free & pick on Dave  :?:  :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"By the way,Feel free to keep picking on Dave if you wish  :lol: ......He has big shoulders and can take it!!

Why would anyone want to feel free & pick on Dave  :?:  :shock:  :shock:[/quote]

'cuz its fun :!:  :!:

Hell, I flew all the way from Amarillo TX to Detroit MI, then drove to Swanton OH just for the opportunity to abuse 'ole Barney  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

river1

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"By the way,Feel free to keep picking on Dave if you wish  :lol: ......He has big shoulders and can take it!!

Why would anyone want to feel free & pick on Dave  :?:  :shock:  :shock:

'cuz its fun :!:  :!:

Hell, I flew all the way from Amarillo TX to Detroit MI, then drove to Swanton OH just for the opportunity to abuse 'ole Barney  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

it's not abuse when he enjoys it

it's a fetish :wink:  :wink:

jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.