Ford 2.3 EFI engine.... 1989 unit

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 01, 2007, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Sorry if this is "OT" perhaps we should move it... as far as the area, we were kinda thinking about looking for a house in the hwy 101-51 interchange area...Good area . :?: .Bad area  :?:  Second choice was west of there, Peoria.. North Glendale...Surprise area  :?:  :?:  The heat take's getting used to, I agree...We spent some time in Tucson during various times of the year a few years back...I still think it harder to get & stay warm than it is to stay cool....Added to that is the average snow accumulation in Phoenix...VERY impressive to anyone from the midwest :!:  :lol:  And gee, I never saw any car's out by you with " Brown Bottom Disease" ...Strange... :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Sorry if this is "OT" perhaps we should move it... as far as the area, we were kinda thinking about looking for a house in the hwy 101-51 interchange area...Good area . :?: .Bad area  :?:  Second choice was west of there, Peoria.. North Glendale...Surprise area  :?:  :?:  The heat take's getting used to, I agree...We spent some time in Tucson during various times of the year a few years back...I still think it harder to get & stay warm than it is to stay cool....Added to that is the average snow accumulation in Phoenix...VERY impressive to anyone from the midwest :!:  :lol:  And gee, I never saw any car's out by you with " Brown Bottom Disease" ...Strange... :shock:  :shock:

Tucson is way too hot for me.. Phoenix is nice but still hot and way too many people.. How cold does it get in flagstaff in the winter??? Then again cant you live outside the city where its cooler????
Dave

1FATGMC

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Sorry if this is "OT" perhaps we should move it... as far as the area, we were kinda thinking about looking for a house in the hwy 101-51 interchange area...Good area . :?: .Bad area  :?:  Second choice was west of there, Peoria.. North Glendale...Surprise area  :?:  :?:  The heat take's getting used to, I agree...We spent some time in Tucson during various times of the year a few years back...I still think it harder to get & stay warm than it is to stay cool....Added to that is the average snow accumulation in Phoenix...VERY impressive to anyone from the midwest :!:  :lol:  And gee, I never saw any car's out by you with " Brown Bottom Disease" ...Strange... :shock:  :shock:

Tucson is way too hot for me.. Phoenix is nice but still hot and way too many people.. How cold does it get in flagstaff in the winter??? Then again cant you live outside the city where its cooler????
Dave

Tucson is generally a little cooler than Phoenix I believe.  Sierra Vista south of Tucson is higher and even a little cooler.  It is very close to Mexico, but I have friends that like it there.  

Flag is at 7,000 feet and is a lot of times colder than where I live in SE Utah and they seem to have quite a bit of snow, but the last few years has been pretty dry out here.  

Prescott is warmer than Flag and colder than Phoenix.  Arizona is divided by the rim north of Phoenix and generally you are either on top of the rim or in the valley.  Not much in between and the climate change is significant.

If I was moving to Phoenix it would be the West end as the wind is from there and all the smog is to the east generally and it can get bad there.

c ya,

Sum

river1

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"hwy 101-51 interchange area...Good area . :?: .Bad area  :?:  

there is both good and bad in that area. north and east of there is pretty good. south and west from there not so good.

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Second choice was west of there, Peoria.. North Glendale...Surprise area  :?:  :?:  

peoria is where i am, i like it but it is getting crowded, peoria is nicer the more north you go. the more north you go the more $$ also.

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"The heat take's getting used to, I agree...We spent some time in Tucson during various times of the year a few years back...I still think it harder to get & stay warm than it is to stay cool....Added to that is the average snow accumulation in Phoenix...VERY impressive to anyone from the midwest :!:  :lol:  And gee, I never saw any car's out by you with " Brown Bottom Disease" ...Strange... :shock:  :shock:

the heat sucks but it is a dry heat :lol:  :lol:  i live in the summertime the same as someone in the north lives. i go from house to car to store/work, don't really hang outside unless the sun is down or i'm in the pool. as you pointed out you don't have shovel the sunshine.

come out in july i'll show you around the  NW side of town.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.