32 Ford grille shell

Started by kb426, April 04, 2007, 06:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Dave, please scan and post it. I'm getting an original hood with the cab but I'd like to know what accepted measurements are.
PS. We have wuzjunk, jusjunk and I think mine will be stiljunk.
TEAM SMART

Beck

Quote from: "rumrumm"
Quote from: "Beck"[ My grill is also shorter in length by 2 1/2 inches. The hood is then lengthened to make the car appear streched in the hood area.

Your hood and grill shell combination looks like a Barry Lobeck car. Is that who built it? I like that look and considered doing that with mine, but eventually decided against it.

It is a Rats Glass grill and hood top.

Roadstar

If the car has alot of Rake it should lean forward some,,,

It should be lined up with the line at the cowl.

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Dave, please scan and post it. I'm getting an original hood with the cab but I'd like to know what accepted measurements are.
PS. We have wuzjunk, jusjunk and I think mine will be stiljunk.

Ok ill do it this weekend. Ive got to find it again i know i saved it.. I just read theis post again..
Dave
ps: we got mojunk too...

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "kb426"We have wuzjunk, jusjunk and I think mine will be stiljunk.
we got mojunk too...
I was going to see about using STLJUNK when the truck was further along than the Jeepster was. Now that the truck is further down the road (in someone else's driveway) I'm going to stick with GP STER. Vanity plates in Ohio only have seven spaces (or six letters and a space). Two of them are vane and one I'm not sure of. GPster