A topic you have all been waiting for....

Started by 1FATGMC, April 06, 2007, 12:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Quote from: "tomslik"hey sum, if ya can't find it, i've got a ididit  one here...
don't think the 4 speed i'm going to is gonna need it;)

Thanks and I knew it wouldn't cost me anything  :D ,  heck I even have a whole motor sitting in the shop from you that didn't cost me anything  :D .

This application is just going to get magic marker marks on the indicator that is there now  8) .  I'll save the one I can't find for something else  :wink: .

I'll still buy you that burger though, just show up anytime and also a second one for your better half  8) .

c ya,

Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "tomslik"hey sum, if ya can't find it, i've got a ididit  one here...
don't think the 4 speed i'm going to is gonna need it;)

Thanks and I knew it wouldn't cost me anything  :D ,  heck I even have a whole motor sitting in the shop from you that didn't cost me anything  :D .

This application is just going to get magic marker marks on the indicator that is there now  8) .  I'll save the one I can't find for something else  :wink: .

I'll still buy you that burger though, just show up anytime and also a second one for your better half  8) .

my dog? :(U)  ~:)

c ya,

Sum
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Carps

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

tomslik

Quote from: "Carps"What's a '72 Ford Pick-up?

that's what 57 toyota pickups were in a former life:shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Carps

Umm, I don't get it?

Are you saying the '57 Toyota pick-up was so advanced that Ford bought up all the stock and kept in hidden away until '72 and then introduced it as their own?  

I knew those T guys were good, but wow!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

tomslik

Quote from: "Carps"Umm, I don't get it?

Are you saying the '57 Toyota pick-up was so advanced that Ford bought up all the stock and kept in hidden away until '72 and then introduced it as their own?  

I knew those T guys were good, but wow!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nope, 57 as in how many.... :roll:

Carps

I'll have to check that, I'm sure the new to old ratio is less that 50 to one.   :wink:
Carps