ChevyGirlRox finally posts an intro!

Started by ChevyGirlRox, February 19, 2007, 12:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Hey Megan, welcome aboard!!! and Your close enough to come to the RRT BBQ re-pair day  :lol: read the link at the top of the forum. Good chance to meet a ton of people.

Oh yeah and watch out for that Dave (jusjunk) LOL

sorry dave, had to pick on you everyone else does!!

See you in a few weeks at the seminar, can't wait...should be fun need a weekend away.  Hope Gene will let me hang out and take pics  :wink:
I'm sure it wont be a prob, LOL   I have to tend to his booth sometimes at shows so I'll tell him its payback  :P

Cant wait to meet ya.
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

hi , welcome aboard the RRT board.

Dont worry about jusjunk Dave  aka Barney Fife.  Most of his court restraining orders are expired or were  over turned by the 3rd appeal

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

welcome welcome welcome, hot rods and good friends is what is over here.........................and a few crazy old guys.
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

ChevyGirlRox

Thanks for the welcome and the warnings.  I'm going to work out in my shop tonight so I will try to snap some new photos of my '48 in progress.  I am going to try to make it to the BBQ repair day since I was heading north that weekend anyways to go to the Choppers show in No. Olmsted (excellent traditional/custom show).
I will be at the Detroit Rock city Autorama on Saturday as well.
See you soon!  8)
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

slocrow

You're kidding! That's the weekend of the Choppers show. Oh well, looks like a early leave from Swamptown that Sunday morning.
Welcome and thanks for the info...............daaaaaaaaa...Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

ChevyGirlRox

Not to get this thread off track, but for those who have asked, here is the only info on the date and time I can find on the Choppers show the same weekend as the BBQ rebuild (about an hour and a half east of Swanton).

http://www.cruisintimes.org/site/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=view&tplview=default&viewtype=month&Date=20070401&pc_username=&pc_category=&pc_topic=
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.