Two Shows, in Two Days, in Two States...............Part 1

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, January 16, 2007, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

Denise,  thanks for sharin the pics, they were over the top for sure.  Being an ole trucker I liked John Kouw's truck and Dave's bubble top was out of this world, love the paint and workmanship. 8)  I could see Chad cruzin in that with the biggest grin you could imagin.
  Thanks again the pics were way cool!!!

Bill

Fuzzy

Do you know anything about syriper Bob Behounek?A guy in my high school autoshop class in Berwyn, Il was named Bob Behounek and he did pin striping back then(1968).Had a nice 58 Impala.Same guy?I didn't see ya' at G.R,I was there Saturday.
Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fuzzy"Do you know anything about syriper Bob Behounek?A guy in my high school autoshop class in Berwyn, Il was named Bob Behounek and he did pin striping back then(1968).Had a nice 58 Impala.Same guy?I didn't see ya' at G.R,I was there Saturday.
Fuzz

OldBobSign sent me an email stating that yes it probley is the same guy because he knows he grew up in Berwyn and thinks his folks still live there.  Larry, OldBobSign, sees him weekly.  Do you want me to pass along your phone or email address to Bob.  What's your real name to pass along?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

For some reason....I can't see the photos from the 2nd show....Says something like "Photobucket bandwidth exceeded" .....Have I been naughty??????
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "40"For some reason....I can't see the photos from the 2nd show....Says something like "Photobucket bandwidth exceeded" .....Have I been naughty??????
No I have, I've exceeded the 10 GB monthly bandwidth allowed on my free Photobucket acct.  They want money from me now :roll:   I knew I should have put all those photos on my other acct.  Oh well, I guess I can make a "donation" to photobucket. I do use them an awful lot. :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

I saw em the other night i believe! Im sure jealous you got a pic with willie g ..
Yup he is way cool and everyone says he is a nice guy too. I do like his hot rod :lol: I guess a man with his money can have a harley and a Hot rod ? Hey look whos talking Ha Ha......... I had a talk with the head of the company today and we got on the subject of my bike. He said you kinda got screwed outta riding last summer. I told him im gonna make up for it this year..
Dave :?:

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"