Who's Who?

Started by Carnut, January 01, 2007, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "kb426"I was there but didn't rate a picture. I guess I'm not famous. :(

I see Eldon Titus,also already mentioned Hines, winfield, starbird and bo huff and barris.
I know who two others are but cant remember their names  :cry:

oh crap, hub harness!!!!!  his pic didn't load when i first pulled it up!!!!
wheres gloria  :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "kb426"I was there but didn't rate a picture. I guess I'm not famous. :(

I see Eldon Titus,also already mentioned Hines, winfield, starbird and bo huff and barris.

is that young guy starbirds son?  i think?? the older man in the pic under hub is one I can't place a name to, and then man on the left with the dark hair and beard, dang i know him too?   :cry:

Carnut

is that young guy starbirds son?  i think?? the older man in the pic under hub is one I can't place a name to, and then man on the left with the dark hair and beard, dang i know him too?   :cry:

Yep, can definitely see where the Kustom in your username came from.

Nope younger guy ain't Starbirds kin.

Carnut

1. Hub Harness, kustom car builder/owner and major KKOA supporter. Hub & Gloria Harness Garage Tour

2. Dave Stuckey, bearded grey haired guy on the left, former Starbird protoge and Kustom car builder. Builder of the Li'l Coffin

3. Gene Winfield, noted Kustom car builder.

4. Bo Huff, another noted Kustom car builder and TV Personality with Gene Winfield.

5. Gene Windfield, George Barris, and Elden Titus.

6. Bill Hines, noted Kustom car builder.

7. Elden Titus, brother of Jerry Titus founder of the KKOA, protege of Starbird, and builder of Voodoo Spider Custom Rod and several Kustoms thru the years Titus Bros Kustoms

8. Gary Myers, on the left, Kustom car builder of and the 'Vampyr'

Also Elden Titus in the Yellow and Darryl Starbird in the Green Shirt.

9. Sorry KB426, I thought that was you.

T-vicky did grow up with Stuckey, Starbird and Harness and here are some of his rides Roger Mingles Garage Tour

I grew up with Elden and Jerry Titus.

Also that youngin with the Flattop, shades and goatee is Troy 'Bad Rydes' Pate, my nephew, who now owns my 31 Ford Coupe. Troy is carrying on the legacy of his dad Jonny Pate and has a wonderous
collection of 'Rydes' The Pates Garage Tour

All the guys in the pics above were attending the 06 KKOA Chop Project on Troy's Merc.

Didn't get T-Vickys pic there because he chose to cruise on up to the 06 Americruise that weekend.

slocrow

Looks like KustomLincolnLady is the man....................You know what I mean...................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

[/quote]

Yep, can definitely see where the Kustom in your username came from.

Nope younger guy ain't Starbirds kin.[/quote]

:lol:  Yep Kustoms all the way  :wink:   Ahhhhh Gary Myers!!!! thats it, Rob gave him an award for his Elcamino when he first got it done. Then one day we get these pics in the mail, darn if I could think of his name!!!
I love that car, but I have to say I think I liked it better in primer see the pics.

I told rob that the older man used to be with starbird and he said Dave stucky right away!!!  That was fun!!!!!

Yes, Frank I know what you were (trying) to say, lol

kb426

No.9 Glad I had glasses on. I 'd hate for my identity to be known.  :lol:
TEAM SMART