Painting reminder....be careful around the fumes!

Started by purplepickup, April 04, 2004, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesbackyard

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Jeeze, I'm a mess.

It's amazing how much we think about our mortality when we go over that magic 50....
Jake

58 Yeoman

QuoteGood point on the hearing protection.....I've got constant, loud ear ringing and hissing too (tinnitus). It'll drive you nuts if you let yourself think about it.

Same here. Last week I was at  the dentist, and he asked my why I don't floss more (his assistant ratted me out). I told him between my ears constantly ringing, glaucoma, 7 years of treating skin cancer, a bum elbow and knees, sometimes I forget to floss.  :lol:

Another thing to remember is when you drag those cars that have been sitting in the barn for years, is mouse crap. You can get pretty sick from it, especially if it's been out west with all them little critters living in it.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Be prepared, I'm going to kick your butt for this little stunt when I see you next Saturday.  

========= I'd probably pay to see that. ;)

Would you pay more for video or would photos be enough.
:wink:

Dirk35

HeHe.........And you guys are having hearing problems. Us younger people are paying for it ourselves!

The last concert I went to was KMFDM and Bile(Industrial and metal group). This was about 6 months ago. Us stupid young guys are paying to have our hearing blasted outta our heads. There were a couple of girls in there with ear plugs that I noticed before he concert. I thoguht it was kinda weird, until the band statrted up. That was deffinitly the loudest concert (indoors to boot) Ive ever been to. I knew I was in trouble when I got out and I couldnt hear my friends talking to me. My ears rang for the next two days before clearing up.

This has deffinitly been good info to read up on about the paint.