You know the day is comming but when it does, your not ready

Started by moparrodder, May 17, 2006, 08:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Very sorry to hear the news. My wife and I have both lost our fathers so I feel your pain.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Kobies Kool 40

jaybee

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Dave

Quote from: "moparrodder"We lost Gail's mom today and we're having a tough time tonight.  She was a grand lady who never asked for much.  After Gails dad past she lived with us for several years since an auto accident when Gail was eight years old left it difficult to live alone.  She was always a treat to be around, but life throws you a nasty curve sometimes and after over two weeks of serious health problems in the hospital she past on to a better place this afternoon.  You know that the day is comming and you try to prepare for it but when the day and time comes you find you really never are.  So give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them and ti will help you cope with your fellings when the time comes.  

Bill and Gail

Lost my Father in january .. was I ready ? Yes .. But now im not. :cry:
For years id call him every morning before i started work and i still find my self looking at my phone after i punch in and then i just shake my head and walk away. The boys and I talk about grandpa a lot they miss him too.
Every deer season my oldest always got a deer before me and never called . he always called grandpa. and after the hunt id stop and see dad and he would tell me about the kids deer. Its gonna be different this year.
Our prayers are with you.
Dave

36vicky

Bill and Gail,

Sorry for your loss of Gail's Mom.  Remember all the good times with her.

Tom and Sue
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.