DRD57 Engaged!!!!!!

Started by OFOF, August 27, 2005, 11:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripper

Congrats to you both Don!!!

Y'know, the easiest way to remember you wife's birthday is to forget it once haha:-)

All the best
ripper
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bib_Overalls

I keep checking this thread expecting to see some incriminating photographs.    But there is never a photographer around when you need one. :roll:

Good luck to you guys! :D
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Normspeed

Don't fret Denise. I'm still available. Although we haven't met, I can tell you I'm irresistible.  I'm stockpiling parts to bring up and sandblast at yer place.
Norm

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and all along I thought he was saving himself for me :cry:

Seriously though, congrats bud!

Cword

Congratulations Don and Cindy

I knew I had a photograph to sling into this thread.
--

Crosley.In.AZ

Don seems quiet on the subject.

or is he busy?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Brootal

Quote from: "Bob K"So Boris, when is the "unnamed little one" scheduled to join the RRT as the RRT as the youngest member??

Don't want to hijack, after all, this is about Don, but if you must know, November 15 (according to the experts). :)

BTW Don, she looks lovely. What's she doing with a repribate like you? ;)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

DRD57

Quote from: "Crosley"Don seems quiet on the subject.

or is he busy?

8)

Seriously busy!

My calendar was already jam packed and so was Cindy's. Getting them coordinated and adding wedding plans in to the mix made life incredibly busy all of a sudden.

She's definitely OK with all the hot rod stuff. In the first few weeks we were going out we went to several car shows, Bonneville and the drags. She also endured a 105 degree, 8 hour roadster trip to Pleasanton.

She has a boat and a motorcycle so she's familiar with riding in the wind and sun.

As you can see from Mike's picture, she's seen my hat and she has one of her own. I don't know what's so facinating about that hat to mid-westerners. Just about every hot rodder, gardener and lifeguard in California has at least one.

The wedding date is 10/22/05. That may seem awfully quick to a lot of people but we've known each other for about 8 years. We probably would have got together sooner but she worked for me until a few months ago. It wasn't until we both got transferred to other depts. that we began dating.

Some of you know how messed up my first marriage was right from the start. I never thought I'd get married again. I'm happy to say that  I finally got it right.

Thanks for the comments.

Don

HotRodLadyCrusr

Don, I am truely very happy for both you and Cindy.  Perhaps I'll see you two while I'm in CA on the Ego-Rama.

Normspeed, where in SoCal are you located??   :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

DRD57

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Don, I am truely very happy for both you and Cindy.  Perhaps I'll see you two while I'm in CA on the Ego-Rama.

Normspeed, where in SoCal are you located??   :wink:

Norm's right here in my neighborhood.

When are you going to be in SoCal?

We'll probably be at the CHRR.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I believe we will be at the CHRR on that Sunday or at Inronworkers Shop and/or the In-N-Out Burger joint on Sunday.

Not exactly sure what the rest of the plans are.  As soon as I hear, I'll let you know.  HotRodBob in Burbank wants to plan a BBQ for around Oct 5th or 6th while we're in town.  Hopefully, you, Cindy and Norm can attend.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "DRD57"

Some of you know how messed up my first marriage was right from the start. I never thought I'd get married again. I'm happy to say that  I finally got it right.

Thanks for the comments.

Don

I remember your comments on the first marriage.  :shock:

We wish you two the best.  IF she has a boat and motorcycle, by golly she is really OK  :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Yeah, I'm late, but what did ya expect?

WAY TO GO DUDE!

Kinda figured after our last chat that you guys were made for each other.

Glad to hear you're not wasting lost time, like you did delaying the first date.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.